Smurfs village new version 1.1.0a has been released for android usersBy
This week Beeline has released a new version for Android users to catch up with their iOS fellows. In this new version 1.1.0a Smurfette has arrived to the islands to enjoy the summer. You can build a new house for Smurfette and play its new mini game. Smurfette will join the crew of Papa Smurf brainy and Marco smurf to travel back and forth from the main village to the island. Also a new smurf Lucky smurf was introduced to the village, where you can play his minigame and get many items which are not available on the shop at the moment, like valentine statute. Many other decoration items were added to match the summer theme. In case if you haven’t downloaded the new version, it is live on Google play, you can download it at your convenience.
So what is new according to beeline official description?
- Build a summer house for Smurfette on the island! Play her sunbathing minigame to make the lovesick Smurfs go back to work!
- Tired of harvesting on the island by hand? Add Farmer Smurf’s tractor to the island to simplify farming. Just like Farmer Smurf, the tractor will boost nearby crops, and add the “harvest all” ability. If you have Farmer’s “plant all” upgrade in the village the tractor can “plant all” too!
- Lucky Smurf joins the village at level 14 with his mystery box shop. Open mystery boxes and decide whether to keep what’s inside, or open a new box for even smurfier prizes. How lucky will you get?
- Scale the mountainside at level 28 for a new free land expansion on the island!
- Level 48 has been added to the game
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements