Smurfs’ Village version 1.1.7. is liveBy
Beeline has just released the massive 1.1.7 update for Smurfs’ Village for Apple iOs Devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), and should be released on the Android market as well but no exact date was given for that. This is the largest update for the game since it debuted in 2010. Judging by the preview screenshots released this week; and preliminarily tests we run today, players should expect a lot of additional content and welcomed changes. Those users who’ve been praying for the snow in their village to disappear will finally get their wish. It’s all about beach fun this time around. An extension along the shoreline will add an island tropical feel to the game. A boat building feature, ship dock, rafts, and the infamous S.S. Smurf II from the third season of the cartoon will become regular fixtures of the game.
how to find the island you need first to reach at least level 19 onwards and you need to have the beach. After couple of quests Papa Smurf will ask you to send two smurfs to the forest where they will find the S. S. Smurf II Ship and Captain Dreamy. Captain Dreamy Smurf will be making the biggest impact on the game. He’s the captain of the S.S. Smurf II ship. After handy miner smurfs get the compass for Captin Dreamy you will get the Ship ready in the dock and the adventure will start. You will be able to get to the island by tapping on the ship papa smurf and Brainy will follow Dreamy smurf in his adventure all the time .
Exotic crops like honeydew melons, canary yellow melons, and eggplant will be available as well. Players have plenty to look forward to in this upcoming update. Games are another aspect they may be incorporated for recreational activities along the beach. Hopscotch outlines and toys can be seen in grassy patches indicating an upcoming vacation or kid theme in the works. The shoreline will definitely be busy this season.
How to visit your friends and neighbors islands?
You can visit your friends or neighbors islands by going into their villages, tap on ship to visit island. You can view their islands, but you can’t leave gift on island though. (Credit to Daniel Nguyen our Facebook admin)
Marina the mermaid
Depicted on the left in one of the screenshots we received it from one of our fans, which shows the mysterious mermaid (known as Marina “Handy’s Sweetheart”) surrounded by sea boulders. This functional character will probably add as an attraction (Minigame) to the island or as another way for players earn experience and coins. A diving kit is also added next to the mermaid. We will update the mermaid section shortly, please check it frequently.
Official description of Smurfs’ village version 1.1.7
The game now is available only in AppStore (no android released yet) for downloading at the moment, so what’s new according to Beeline?
New lands and Smurfs to discover. Join Dreamy Smurf on a quest to discover a new island where you can build a whole new Smurfs’ Village!
- Unlock Dreamy Smurf quest and a new island at level 19!
- Explore an all-new buildable area.
- Island content includes: Sassette Smurfling hut and quest, Slouchy Smurfling hut and quest, a new hut for Brainy and new crops for the island.
- New raft feature which lets you send out Smurfs on voyages with a chance to bring back treasure
- Tons of new decorative items.
Bugs you may encounter in 1.1.7 update
the Smurfs village App seems to work smoothly and faster than before for Apple iOs devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch). Yet minor bugs are already detected mainly:
- with Painter minigame where the colors look blotchy with bad resolution, and you always you paints will be rated poor so you will get 0 XP and you wont able to unlock any color.
- In order to travel in the S. S. Smurf ship you need to tap many times or at least you need to tap firmly in order to get the dialog windows to ask you if you would like to go to the island.
- If you buy a land extension in the island, you wont be able to Zoom in on items implemented the extension area.
Please refer to our Bugs and Solutions page from time to time we will update you with any solutions to current bugs.