potter_icon Ver.: 1.5.3potter_iconVer.: 1.4.0a
Updated on: Apr, 09, 2014Updated on: Apr 15, 2014

Jun

Troubleshooting & FAQ

In smurfs village game there are couple of error messages or other troubles that you can come across during the game.  In this section  some tips,  tricks and  solutions  to the most common problems are provided  to guide you throughly for quick fix . Please click on the links below :

Comments

1. eric says:

my kindle broke and had to start from scratch. I had a ton of smurfberries that were lost. I tried contacting beeline but no response.
    How do I get in touch with them?

2. Shell says:

My wifi is on but for some reason it wont tell me when tracker smurf will be back

You need to get out the app for a couple off minutes then log in again. Repeat this till you can see the xp-event menu.

3. Ronnie says:

Can I play the same Smurfs Village that is on my IPhone 4S on my iPad 2?

Yes the only thing you need to do is to log in with your gc name on the iPad play for a few min and your village should appear

4. bowlfullofcherries says:

The Smurfette xp fountain disappeared! I'm pretty sure I'm not getting most of the deals offered but this one definitely was there one moment and gone the next. I've also repeatedly gotten the offer for the grill and rocker when they should have disappeared altogether. What should I do? I really want the fountain.

• bowlfullofcherries says:

does… anyone know what i'm talking about? maybe the offer itself was the glitch?

• Redjj says:

I am having the same problem. Tracker Smurf cauldron says I don't have Internet connection but I do. Tracker Smurf won't come back

Even when you're connected with Internet it says that you need an Internet connection.
        For now I can only advise you to look in your village for Tracker. When he's there and he won't give you a checklist because 'you don't have an Internet connection', log out first, wait a minute, log in. If it doesn't work immediatly try again till it works.

5. Ali Nabeel says:

Hi…

Am playing the game on my galaxy nexus and the game is working fine and I bought a harvest wagon so i can plant the golden corps. and I can plant them fine but sometimes it asks me to buy a harvest wagon while I already have it but if I cancel and plant again, it put the golden corps and it’s annoying because I have to cancel and plant again many times.

Is it because of my mobile or its a general bug in the game??

I can tell you that its not a general bug but rather random game glitch. You can restore the village back to yesterday saved level and buy the harvest wagon again.

6. Sely says:

Grumpy smurf asked me to harest 30 boxes of tulips, and I have done that, but he is still asking me to harvest 30 boxes, and I can’t pass this mission. Any help?

7. Lars says:

I'm on level 48 (max) and Grumpy and Papa Smurf both ask me to plant and harvest tulips (reps 20 & 30). I've planted more than 200 tulips already, but the quest nevers seems to end. What can I do?

8. Car wil says:

I did not have any friends and I see people asking to be a friend. How can I add them.

9. Car wil says:

I lost 15 smurfs will I ever get them back or how can I get them back.

10. khalid says:

Hi
    I have a problem where when i want to gift my friends it says that they need to update their game while they do have the latest update and they can gift me.
    whats the solution for this bug.

11. Madeleine says:

hi,

Papa smurf has just asked me to build Lucky's Mystery Box Shop. Where do I go to find this and how do I build it?? Cant seem to find it anywhere! Please help!

12. crazyAuntie says:

Can anyone direct me to info on how to navigate in the game center? I'm just starting to go ther but I don't understand what that section that reads "status" & when I tap it my keyboard comes up as if I am to type something. Also if I change the name & email in the apple ID area to my info, will I still be able to play my current game as I'm on level 31. Any help or directions would be great. Thanks.

13. liza says:

hi! I’m in level 18, and my money is about 24.000…. After sending a smurf, i have to put 3 logs, when i press ok, i lost all my smurfs and huts! Can anyone help?

Try to go to main menu – options and tap on papa smurfs 16 times and se if you can recover your village

14. Cherry says:

Hi!
    Please help me :(((((((
    After i click the start botton,I can't open the game.
    I try to recover the game,but it doesn't worl :(
    What should I do?I am on level 26 n I don't want to lose my village……

15. amy says:

I have trouble with my latest update on my android 1.0.10a. I cant play papa smurf’s potion mix game. How to solve this problem? By the way i’m using Galaxy Tab P-1000.

16. Addyca says:

Why does my bottle keep disappearing on the island. It appears, I start the tasks and then it goes. This had now happened at least 5 times.

17. star9388 says:

having problems with doing the bottle quest at the island … bottle dissappears when i am growing the second batch of tomatoes to complete the quest… can anyone help??

It can't be helped. You should ignore the bottle for now as it can disappear.

• bowlfullofcherries says:

That sucks. Happens to me too. I don't think there's a solution as of now, though.

18. campervan Lynz says:

hi i am play9ing using my iphone 4s and have just started the new village but it wont let me place the bridge! Please help how can i do this – i dont want to start again i got too many smurfs to let go of! xx

The smallest bridge can only be placed at the left river at a certain spot.

19. Line says:

I don't get my gifts from friends. They gets mine..what can I do?

20. Ani says:

I noticed for some reason I have two houses for Slouchy Smurfling. I know there is no way to delete a house so I thought with the next upgrade the second house would disappear…it hasn’t. Any ideas on why this is happening?

21. Sara says:

I don´t have any palm trees on my Island, how can I get one?

22. Gio says:

How do you change your name from ‘my village’? can’t seem to find out how! :)

23. Kimmy says:

Here's a new problem to post about–maybe. A friend left me a gift but placed it right in front of a palm tree. I cannot open it. Pushing all around the gift, the only action the game wants to do is either plant or harvest the palm tree. So the gift just sits there unopened. What should I do please?

24. John says:

I just updated the game after not playing for a while. After the update when trying to load my village from the game center save I get the error "you may need to update your smurfs application to view this village". I have tried rebooting my iPad and reinstalling the game

25. John P says:

I just updated the game after not playing for a while. After the update when trying to load my village from the game center save I get the error "you may need to update your smurfs application to view this village". I have tried rebooting my iPad, reinstalling the game, and updating the iPad software and every time I get the same message. I also tried to restore from the local backup but it would not let me preview any of the saved games and there was no option to select one to use. Please assist. Game was working fine 3 weeks ago before applying the update.

26. scooter says:

I don’t have any palm trees on the island. Android app. Droid RAZR phone. Has latest update. On level 25.

27. Gerald says:

One of my rafts didnt come back for 6 weeks, now the other 2 have been gone for about 2 weeks… I am on level 29, I was hoping after an update they would return… but that has come and gone, still missing them… those poor little Smurfs are out there on the ocean all alone… I feel so bad for them… anything I can do to help them come home… thanks.

28. banster says:

Where can i find Drink Tray. Papa smurf ask mi to build a drink tray in the village, but i cannot find it/… please help///

29. Jameel says:

I'm in level 27 lost every thing but ihave smurf and papa smurf even no beach icant place any thing as garden ,houses ,etc please some body help me I can't restart ,ihave a lot of smurf berries please some body help me

30. Amal says:

Hello…. How to transfer my smurf village from galaxy S2 to galaxy S3???

Thank you….

31. Jeccabane says:

I was gifting my friends this morning & crashed out. Restarted & went back to friend menu. It tells me all friends are added but not one shows up! I restarted iPhone & cleared game from bottom menu & restarted from gc. Any ideas??

32. Auburn says:

I am on level 35 and my three rafts have disappeared. I cannot use them, at all. Is there a fix for that?

33. Cams says:

Every time I click my friend's villages to visit I get a message that tells me I "may need to update" the application (but it's already updated) ??

34. Cams says:

Lucky Smurf – I was in level 14, and now out, when he was introduced but he never came to my village..how do I get him?

35. tute says:

Hi,

How can I move a object that is located out of the map?

thanks

36. Jan says:

My villlage has suddenly stopped opening on my iPad 2. I have searched the internet and found advice that says it will work if I turn mywifi off. It does work that way but I want it to work with wifi so i do not keep forgettng to put it back on.

How can I make it work properly again with my wifi on?

Please help.

37. paritta says:

Im using Iphone, my Smurf game just cannot get it anymore. This is 2nd time that happened to me. I tried to restore but it came to orange page and never go back to the game. I did try many times ;( Please help.

38. Hilde says:

Impossible to enter the game today. I even completely restarted the i-pad, but to no avail.
    Anyona any idea?
    Hilde

39. Jane says:

Hi HELP!!! I'm at level 42 and no matter what we do restart ipad, try log in through game center we cant get the Smurf's to open it goes through the Beeline intro then goes back to home screen. I'm not even sure how to do a restore if I cannot even open game…any advice thanks Jane

40. Cranky smurf says:

My game keeps freezing when the stupid adverts for the zombie game come up. I have now lost several crops because of it and can't gift my friends today as it froze this afternoon and still hasnt come back!! I understand Beeline want/ need to advertise their new games but for goodness sake do they have to do it so often????? It's every time I turn on… Aaaarrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

• NinjaRiah79 says:

Apparently it's a server issue. you can find the info here:

The basic fix is to turn-off wi-fi and then you can get into the game. I've come up with a work-around to get connected and give gifts, but it's a bit of a hassle so I'm going to update my "status" in GC and hold-off on gifting until this is resolved. I can post the work-around if anyone really wants it… Otherwise, Beeline says they're working on it…

41. Michelle says:

Awhile ago Timber Smurf's hut showed up on my island. However, the hut is invisible and it just shows the glowing light at night. It allows me to click on it for XP and such when it's time, I can move it around, but the hut doesn't actually show up on my screen. Then a few days ago, it did the same thing with Farmer Smurf??? It allows me to harvest all and get extra coins for nearby plots, but I can't see his hut either! I know that neither of these huts should be available on the island, so what in the world is going on? I just updated (Android) and that didn't correct the problem. I'd love it if I could see them and utilize them even more, but if not I want them gone so they stop taking up space. I know I can delete them, but am afraid to if there is a way to get them to show up. Any suggestions?…

That is weird and I've never heard of. You can post your issue to beeline official web page https://getsatisfaction.com/beeline_games

42. AnSo says:

Hi, I'm on level 32 and I have 445316%!! I waited the new update and enough time to level up, but I'm staying at level 32… Even if I restore from an old record, it doesn't help!

43. peiyun says:

Why is my village sometimes he jumps back before
    how i wan to convert my smurf village game to ipad since i dont have game centre

44. Lea says:

Hi,
    I can't upgrade to the newest update. It tells me there's not enough available storage. I know I have enough room (5Gb still free!!!). I'm playing on Android tablet. Why can't I download the update? Please help.

android let you choose to install to internal or external space. Check your setting again.

• Lea says:

Thanks to your quick reply. I checked and all the updates go to external space. Any more suggestions?

45. Mlle 2711 says:

I had my MIAB and I sent 5 smurfs like it asked me. Everything went well until it disappeared some hours later! I normally wait until it come back the next week but this time it's not the same thing… my 5 smurfs are missing!! Does anyone know how I can make them come back??

46. Nollan says:

One of my rafts has been gone for almost 3 weeks now and has not come back yet. Does any one know how to get it back?

Beeline still needs to fix that bug so just wait for now since it's too late to recover.

47. Antharia says:

My smurf village is level 23. There is no night anymore, it doesn t get dark at night and I don`t get presents from Jockey anymore. Any Ideas? I dont want to recover it because i wa splaying like this for 4 days but maybe its necessary…?

In the main menu, options turn effects on. If you were using the time cheat, Jokey won't give you gifts.

48. Rebecca says:

On level 36 on iPhone

Gargamel found my village and I abandoned it with 20 smurfs, there is nothing. No houses no boat no garden nothing just the smurfs, papa smurf said build a garden but anything I try to build says I can’t build over a river but there isn’t one and it won’t let me put it down anywhere. I have restored it but when I get to the same point it goes back to that. Help!!

49. Alisa says:

I am on the quest where papa smurf has you build a dam on the island, but it is not showing up on the purchase menu. Any suggestions??

50. Kaobunny says:

Hi I’m just finishing level 27 and whenever I get a message in a bottle on the island I start the quests and says I have 5 days left but then on the second day it disappears even though it said I had a week till it left, anyone know?