Ver.: 1.5.7iconVer.: 1.4.4a
Updated on: July 19, 2014Updated on: Jul 17, 2014

Jan

Valentine’s Day Riddle #2

“I’m a giant leafy bud you can pull apart, a spiny flower with a tender heart”
Solution: Plant and harvest an artichoke

Comments

1. Vlaire says:

I'm just in level 33 then suddenly I leveled up, I click the OK button and when I tap it the Level up sign appeared repeatedly then when it stops my level is on level 69 WITH MILLIONS OF GOLDS AND 200 SMURFBERRIES. What happened?

Your data probably got corrupted. You should use the recover village feature to restore to a previous point when everything was okay. Otherwise you risk future problems with your game. See this article if you need instructions: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurfs-village-gui…

• romanticsmurf says:

You just won the smurf lottery Vlaire, that's what happened!!!

Not necessarily, those kinds of issues are signs for data corruption and if that progresses she might and up loosing all her items in the village or not being able to add new once etc. We have heard about really weird things happening.

2. Mildred says:

This is a very helpful site. Thanks everyone!

3. Elida says:

I have read so many content about the blogger lovers except this post is

genuinely a fastidious paragraph, keep it up.

4. Rabbit says:

hi smurfette. please help me this question.
    what crop uses the same letters as rare stew ribs ?

5. smurf fan says:

i need help im in level 34 and papa smurf needs 20 boxes of flowers i planted all the 20 but i can't seem to pass this quest
    thanks for the help

It is not enough to regrow existing flowers after they got watered, you have to delete the flowers from the box and plant new ones. Then you do not even have to finish them, just planting and immediately deleting them will do the trick.

• stephen says:

They also have to be certain types of flowers for instance tulips wont work

6. Ana says:

I updated my smurfs village but it seems there is a problem with my potions… In one of the levels I have to mix a green potion but when I reach a certain color it doesn’t move anymore when I’m mixing it. Pls. Help thanks