potter_icon Ver.: 1.5.3potter_iconVer.: 1.4.0a
Updated on: Apr, 09, 2014Updated on: Apr 15, 2014

Jun

If you get this message “You must purchase the app that this item is for before you can purchase the item” while trying to buy Smurfberries it means you are using the wrong iTunes account. This happens if you have more than one account. You can only buy Smurfberries with the same account that was used to download the App. So if this message comes up, just go to the App Store and sign out of your current account. Then go back to the Smurfsvillage App and sign into the correct account when asked to sign in before completing the purchase. This should help.

Comments

1. de de says:

Download failed you may have not purchase ….. That'sshow on my android tablet . how can I do .I have one account. How ???

You will need to open a ticket with Beeline Support at http://beeline-i.com/support.php

• de de says:

That is not for android tablet. When I click the smurfs village game , but it is for iOS ..how can I do?help me

You need to click Smurfs'Village as game, and then on device choose Android (Google Play) or Android (Amazon) if you have a Kindle.

• de de says:

I already done beeline support. But it still show that download failed you may have not purchase this app before. Please how to open the ticket? When I click on support button n then click step by step. Please help me.

All you do is go to the Beeline support site located at http://beeline-i.com/support.php and fill in the boxes of the support ticket. You have to choose the Smurfs’ Village game from the pul down menu by clicking on the down arrow and scrolling down the list, then choose which operating system your device has. Then type in the make and model of your device in the field provided. Then click continue.

Fill out the next series of prompts by using the pull-down menus and typing in the free text fields. Make sure to submit the ticket as the last task before you leave the ffinal.screen. You should receive an automatically generated email response stating Beeline has received your issue. A while later and during normal business hours, you should receive a response from someone in Beeline’s support department.

• de de says:

I choose the game is crashing and then click continue . next I select attempting to launch smurfs villageandclick continue . then Its show reboot the device ……..so i restart the tablet many times buti can't play. So I choose that is not solve my issue. I summit my name my mail and comments and click continue. But no one From beeline sent me mail. How can I do? I give up to play the game. Thanks.

You must open a ticket with Beeline to address the issue you are experiencing. You can reach them at http://beeline-i.com/support.php

2. I had found an amazing software on internet which could which can generate itunes gift card codes & that worked for me well. I have generated 6 codes from it within 2 minutes of download. I would like to share the file here so I am giving that website here. iTunes Gift Card Generator

3. Ash says:

Ever since I updated my iPad, I can't buy smurfberries …

It keeps saying "cannot retrieve purchase data, check your connection"

I am totally connected. And it has worked before.

I have lost so many awesome offers because of this. Please help

I am afraid this may be a device issue….I used to face this issue before…. may I know currently which version of ipad you are using and your IOS version?

4. CZ hao says:

What you all doing??i purchased twice $128.98 smurfberries for few days until now haven pay me back..no staff working??please pay me back ASAP..

Hi, CZ. I replied to your other comment. We are not Beeline. We are a fan site rn by volunteers. If you follow the instructions I provided in reply to your other comment, Beeline should refund your money and/or push out the SB you purchased. Just follow the link and read the article I provided. Let us know how it turns out.

5. z___200 says:

this item is for an app that was purchased by a different apple id to buy this item this apple you must first purchase the app

6. Jing Yu says:

I bought my farmer smurfs and its gone! I went to the store and the farmer smurfs need to use smurfberries to purchase again! What happen?

Try to recover your data. You can restore from automatic backup: Tap Options, Tap Papa's head 16 times, Tap Recoover Village, and your data files should appear on your screen. Start with the most recent, and work backwards until you find Farmer in his correct location.

7. Alicia says:

I’m gone to inform my little brother, that he should also go to see this web site on regular basis to take updated from latest news.

8. sam says:

When I buy my ipad3 I let somebody else format it for me now that I am at level 24 in smurfs various attempts to upgrade my game version always ask for resetting of my apple I'd, what should I do?

Your game normally saves your village every day on Gamecenter or will that data be erased as well?

9. I’m not sure why but this blog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see

if the problem still exists.

10. xandra says:

sono al livello 31…è da parecchio che il grande puffo mi chiece di acquistare delle lanterne ,ma dove cavolo si acquistano? grazie xandra

11. edurado says:

with the new updated 1.2.6 I have a 78 smurfs and only 45 are working and the other 33 I do not know where

Try to recover your village. Go to options, tap Papa Smurf's head 16 times, a recover village button appears. Press it and you'll see a list off saved villages. Select one preview and if it's yours recover.
      If you think your village is corrupted, delete and reinstall the app but only when you're sure you can back-up with Gamecenter, i-Tunes or i-Cloud. For more info read our guide: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurfs-village-int…

12. sita says:

I have some problem with my smurfs village for android.

previously I had 46 smurfs but now I just had 12 and my special Smurfs Ialso lost. How to troubleshoot it? :(

13. Dexter says:

I used my apple ID to download and play the smurf but that account is valid only in the philippines store, can I use the gift card using the current account to buy a smurf berries or it will not work? If I create new apple id valid with US store and download again the smurf app, will my previous game will be lost?

14. annikas says:

one friend of me ! buy to me an gift certificate ! my itunes say a have 20 euro but i cant buy smurfberries why?

15. David says:

Does anyone know how to get the rafts back they have been gone a month and I did the new update and still not back.

16. Kate says:

I have just updated my smurf village with latest up date. Message in bottle seems to work now but the smurfs that went missing doing mib quests have not returned. Anyone had same issue? Anyone know how to get them back? I am on level 30. Thanks.

The missing smurfs thing are part of the bottle bugs that Beeline is still trying to fix. What the latest update did was probably only to ensure all who got the Totem pieces remain, and have a higher chance of earning it.

• Emma says:

what level do you get that on

17. Tachanmimi says:

Hello…I new user of iPad 2 n I have two game center acc, when I purchase smurfberry it appear that my iTunes acc doesn't same like when I download this smurfvillage game. Then I switch my into the same acc when I download the game… I sussefully buy the smurfberries. But when I switch again to my new acc n playing smurf, the smurfberries doesn't appear in my game n the progress of the game doesn't same with the old account of my game center, as the result I have two smurfvillage game in my iPad….it confuse me!
    Now I also can buy the smurfberries from my new acc. The question is can I choose only one village in my iPad?

• Nikki says:

I'm not totally sure, but i think u can only have 1 account per device. Please don't take my word 4it, just i get asked a few times "wot game do u want 2save? The online account, or the devices account". Sorry i can't b more helpful! Good Luck!

18. Chris says:

I started Playing Smurfs village on my Android Phone and recently purchased an IPAD. Is there a way to move my village from my Android to IPAD?

There is no way to transfer a village to another platform.
      When you are playing on ipad, use game center to launch the game so that you can bring same the village to another apple device if needed.

19. Erin says:

Can you send a friend smurfberries as a gift of they have an iTunes account from different country?

You can not send smurfberries as a gift, no matter what country. You could however, send your friend an iTunes gift certificate for the country the iTunes store is from and your friend can then use it to buy Smurfberries.

20. Gaz says:

I get the cannot purchase message but I only have one iTunes account- the only thing that has changed on my itunes account is my credit card details- does this have something to do with it? If so how can I fix it so that I can purchase smurfberries- I am at level 24 and want to purchase farmer smurf, lazy smurf and the golden pick

It should not have something to do with it if you change the credit card information. If you are sure you downloaded the game with the same account that you are trying to purchase the Smurfberries with then please either contact Apple or Beeline so they can fix it.

21. Lara says:

Здравствуйте я не могу купить Smurfberries у меня всегда высвечивается you must purchase the app that this item is for before you can purchase the item. Я сделала как у вас на сайте написано но не чего не получилось. Помогите пожалуйста.

• Dasha smurf says:

Lara, они не понимают по русскому. У меня тоже была такая проблема и примерно пол года пыталась её решить. Это надо ехать к програмистам чтобы они решали

Translation: Lara, they do not understand in Russian. I also had this problem and about half a year trying to solve it. It is necessary to go to the programmer to decide they

Please submit your comments in English in the future so we can provide the best advice possible.

22. Deb says:

HI. I have been playing the game on my Ipad but my son also wants to start his own smurf village but we only have one ipad. Is there a way to do this with out loosing my came and so we can both play in separate villages. Thanks

You can do that via Game Center, just create a second account, close the Smurfs Village, log into the second account and a new village will start up. Do the same process but log back into your account and your village will be back.

23. Eric says:

My wife and I both use our own iPhones and our own GameCenter accounts, but the app is purchased through our family iTunes account (which is also *MY* GameCenter account.) If I buy smurf berries on HER phone with HER GameCenter account and village (but using MY iTunes) will she still get the smurf berries? I don't want them to go to my village! ><

Yes, if you buy them on her device while being in her village (i.e. being logged into her Game Center Account) she will receive the Smurfberries, not you.

• Eric says:

Fantastic, you're a life saver! Thanks! ^.^ I'm glad that Capcom took this into consideration!

• Lisa says:

This did NOT work for me! Stole $9.99 + tax from MY iTunes and NO berries for my son's ipod, nor for my iPod. :(
        I want a refund or add the berries to his iPod PLEASE!!!!!!
        VERY Disappointed!!!!

You may not be aware that this is a fan site not affiliated with Beeline. You may open a support ticket with Beeline at: http://beeline-i.com/support.php and be sure to choose either that you want a refund or that you didnt receive SBs from the drop-down menu as the main reason for the ticket. Also supply your receipt number as proof of purchase.

24. nour says:

hi
    i had my bother account and i download the smurfs but now im on my account and i wana buy things for the village but i cant can i still use my account and update the smurfs so i can buy?

You have to download the game from your account, then you can buy Smurfberries from your account. If you have your village connected via GameCenter, it will still be there, even though you redownloaded it from a different iTunes account. Otherwise you might have to start over or keep using your brothers iTunes Account