Ver.: 1.5.9iconVer.: 1.4.6a
Updated on: August 28, 2014Updated on: August 29 , 2014

Latest News

Apr

Smurf’s Village Game – Introduction

The Smurf’s Village App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch brings back the flair of ones childhood after we dive back into the world of those little blue creatures.

The game starts with introducing us to the backstory; Gargamel finally found the village of the Smurfs and destroyed it. Now all of the Smurfs are scattered into the forest and Papa gives the player the mission to rebuild the village, because the more mushroom houses are built, the more Smurfs can return from the forest to live in the new village.

But to make them stay in the village, the player does not only have to build houses for them, but also provide them with food. Therefore for every one of the little creatures in the village a garden can be build and used to grow food for them.

At the beginning of the game the player starts with one mushroom house for a worker smurf, the normal smurfs, Papa Smurfs Hut and a garden as well as 300 Coins. The first task given is to build a garden, grow blueberries and harvest them as soon as they are ready and the worker smurf has finished growing them.

On every level the player can build exactly one new mushroom house, so the goal of the game is to level up and build as many houses for the Smurfs as possible. This is achieved by earning XP (experience points), once a certain amount of XPs has been gathered, the player reaches the next level and a new mushroom house can be build. Moreover, generally with a new level also comes a new item (i.e. a bridge, a pond, flowers, etc.) that is unlocked and can henceforth be used to decorate the village. At first the amount of XP needed to reach the next level is fairly low, but with each level it increases and it becomes more difficult to level up.

Compatible only with: iPhone, iPod touch iPad  with iOS 3.0 or later. Android version is now available for selected devices.

Comments

1. Strawberry says:

My sister just purchased the statue from smurf grabber (which took a really long time!!) and when she tapped it, it said it was sent to her village but it didn't show up there! What can we do?

I have no idea how smurf grabber is conected to smurfs village but i guess through game center does she have game center and is she logged in

• Smartie says:

For me it worked perfectly. Did try sending some flowers prior to sending the statue though. Make sure your internet connection is fine and gamecenter is on.

• Pluton says:

You can get the same statue now in the smurf village. You will need to get to lev 50 though.

2. gayle4ce says:

Am on tracker quest- does anyone know how to take picture of village w/ my ipad? Thanks

3. Sarah says:

Farmer smurf went on sale once long ago. Will there ever be another sale on special smurfs??

4. Sid says:

how do i let the smurf sit on the float in the game called' Smurf village'?

5. Glitched says:

I got an infinity gift glitch where gift keep spawning in my island non stop I call it as one of the BBB I leveled up faster by this glitch

6. LucyLudlam says:

how do i play smurfs village online without paying and were do i get it

7. Sheena says:

so i am now on LVL 20 and on my island papa smurf has asked me to plant tomatoes and so i did but it wont complete the task ……. any ideas please?

8. soujanya says:

Hii..am on level 30 and finished till 50% I feel am being repeated by tasks given earlier..I was on my island I was asked to build architect's house,raft,slouchy n snappy..and when I went bck to main village grouchy asked me to plant flower n now artichoke..and I think my slouch is missing..but my level is all at same place and my smurfs aren't missing…am i given the right tasks??plz help me so that i can recover my game

9. Ray says:

Where can I see how much XP I have acquired?

10. Pasquale says:

add me as friend…. my nick is ottoeketty …..we can change presents daily!!!!

11. Misa says:

I just bought a new phone. how can i get my smurf villige to mu new phone without starting ower?

I would say make a back-up your village to your computer and get that back-up to your new phone.

12. rikkerd says:

I am level 20 and my smurf ran from gargamel, what nie?

13. Tadej says:

How to get smurfberries??

14. Kayla says:

I am on level 30 and Papa Smurf sais to follow a map and send a raft out for 3 hours I have done this about 6 times but it still wont complete the quest :( I only see one 3 hour raft voyage option so I am not sure what I am doing wrong… any ideas?

not sure what the problem is because I've never seen it. You could try reboot your device and see if it helps. If not, you can post it to beeline official page https://getsatisfaction.com/beeline_games

15. Levan24 says:

How can I see recent posts

16. Levan24 says:

Are they ever going to get the miab working. It’s like 50/50 shot it will work. Last week it did, this week it disappeared after the first step. They should totally take it out since they are having so much trouble with it.

17. Marcie says:

How do you get a drink table?

18. sleepy03011980 says:

im level 32. how can i harvest a palm tree. i cant find where to buy this crops or tree?

19. adds says:

i have two harvest wagons, so my question is : does the second harvest wagon unlock a new crop or doesn't it have any new feature?

20. Star9388 says:

Doing the Smurf's SS II quest about the bottle… halfway through the quest.. the bottle dissappears.. happened 2 times already.. can someone tell me how to complete the quest? thanks!

This can't be helped. Ignore the bottle for now as it can disappear.

• DaveS says:

Axtually I have found a way to do this: simply don’t turn your machine off until you have finished the bottles quests. The bottle appears to only disappear when you turn the machine off/quit the game. So simply leave the game running until it’s finished.

Well, it worked for me.

Now if someone can only tell me how to recover a game. I’ve tapped 16 times, I can preview a game, but then what? If I tap the red return arrow the game quits, if I just tap on the game date nothing happens, and if I just tap on play the game quits. And I’ve only just levelled up to 27.

Help!

21. Ashley says:

I am unable to see/receive presents from friends…..I have updated no help!

The last 2 updates should have fixed those bugs but they're still there. Let's hope it will be fixed in the next big update.

• Juliet says:

I've had this problem 3 times now. Only fix for me was to delete and reinstall the app. Only do this if you're on Game Center, won't work otherwise, and backup to itunes first as a precaution.

22. Levan24 says:

I know there is a limit on smurfs, snails, ect.. But I was wondering if there is a limit on anything else? I was putting dirt patches down then all of a sudden it wouldn’t lay any more down. It would take my money and give me XP, but not put the dirt down? Thx for your help

• Levan24 says:

Does anyone have an idea?

• Juliet says:

When you say dirt do you mean allotments, ie the squares of dirt where you plant crops? You can only place them if you've got a Smurf to tend them. Look at the allotment icon on the Build menu – that will tell you if you need more Smurfs. You can get more Smurfs by upgrading your houses or buying them at a cost of 5 smurfberries each. If that's not the problem then query it with Beeline.

23. amanda says:

Lost half my village and smurfs, as well as Miner, Timber and Farmer… Why???
    Is this supposed to happen??

24. gayle4ce says:

Does anyone know what the blue ribbon medallion on neighbors village banner is ? Located on right side of banner – I have noticed that there is only 1 & it moves to different names ? randomly haveGC

In that village you can find Marco so he will give you a gift.

• gayle4ce says:

Thank you- it has been driving me crazy!! I will friend request again- I unfriended u because u were not showing on my smurf game only on GC

25. ahmad says:

my messege in bottel keep disapering befor i even complet the first part is finshed. i cant get any more blue print for the robot.

26. Smurf who needs help says:

Hi, can i ask you becouse i need help, when i want to upgrade this game my wifi wasnt good and it stopped to loading.Now if i want to go into the game i can bot becouse it says loading-paused.What i should do i really want to get into the game.Please i need help, ( i tried to restart i pad but nothing)

27. Jennifer says:

I am trying to do grouchy smurfs quest where you have to plant 30 tulips. I have tried it twice and nothing. As I only have 6 flower boxes it takes quite a while to do this so I am wondering if anyone has any ideas. Thanks.

28. rara says:

"BUILD LUCKY'S MYSTERY BOX SHOP" what does it mean? i already find the box,but i doesnt get it

29. tammy weiss says:

I lost my game for the smurf's village. I thought I was just adding a new game to my ipod. while I was up loading it I lost my smurf's village game. Is there a way to get it back?

30. smurfythumbs says:

MIAB is working again
    it didn't disappear :))
    yay!

31. Gerda llewellyn says:

Every time a bottle floats in it goes after one day it said I had four day still to complete the task ???

32. Nicole says:

Grumpy smurf wants me to harvest 30 boxes of tulips what kind of tulips do I plant I have tried every kind?

33. Bree says:

Ok so I've been playing this game on my ipod for a while now and all of a sudden things went wonky and now my village and island are gone, all I can see is a piece of a river floating around, smurfs walking around. I can't set anything down because an error message pops up saying I can't plant anything in a river but there is not river it's just all green! I can't do anything. What the frick happened and how do I fix it cause this is irritating.

Everything is updated to the latest version, it's been like this for about a month now and I'm ready to say screw this damn app and delte it to never add it again if something doesn't get fixed soon.

34. Bianca says:

My bottle at the new island keeps disappearing. The first time when I updated the game. The second time I don't know why. The third time again when I was updating and now I don't know again. I just send smurfs away. So for the fourth time I can't finisch a quest.

35. scott says:

i had 53 smurfs and now only have 34. What happened to them? I also cannot get to the island now. Please help!

36. Christina says:

My village went back to level 1 after I started building on my new village on this new update and reached level 8 now its back at level 1 ??? Help

37. Rhonny says:

The tulips are still asking after all done already for two times. The roses are still asked even i did then so many times when will this be ok? Still one raft is not working

Just plant and delete 20 red roses, no need to wait for harvest. For tulip, I harvested all 30 blue tulips at once. Others used shorter time tulips on 15 boxes for 2 batches but I cant confirm it.

38. Patouneparis says:

Unable again to play since yesterday!!!! What's going on?

39. Smurfyyyy says:

I am asking you this…Can you jump over some quests (not to do that) and about etc four days it will come the next one quest.Does it possible?

40. Abdullah Khlifat says:

Dear smurfs village
    My name is Abdullah Khlifat from Jordan, Im 9 years old. I had an village in level 33 but in accident my younger brother restart it. can you give me the village back. my email is naz.frihat@yahoo.com and nickname is abdullahnasser
    Many thanks for your cooperation

We aren't Beeline but you can recover yours. Go to options, tab Papa Smurf's head 16 times. Then a button 'recover your village appears. The select yours.

41. Alia says:

I’m trying to complete the quest to plant 30 tulips but I know I’ve planted more than 30 and the exclamation mark is still over grouchy’s head

i harvested all 30 blue tulips at the same time . Some people said you can do 2 batches with 15 each using shorter time tulip.

• smurfyblur says:

i only have 3 plots
        can i do it over 10 batches ??
        i've been growing them the whole week and grouchy still
        has the ! over him…
        pls help
        thanx!

No, you need to harvest all 30 at the same time. Delete some land plots so you can buy more flower boxes

• smurfyblur says:

can i choose not to complete this quest??
            its a waste of $$ which i have accumulated
            and then to replace all the crop plots again..
            sigh… i feel so exploited

you can ignore quests from special characters you bought with smurfberries because people dont have those characters can still play the game and level up. You can't ignore quests from papa , jokey, brainy , clumsy because everyone has these characters in village.

• Lil says:

Ive harvested over 100 tulip plots and still cannot finish task. Help any specific tulip I need to plant?

42. i cant update mine to the new version 1.2.2 i dont know why it stuck on loading find me a sulotion as fast as possible pleaaseeeeeeeee

43. Misty Blair says:

How do I build lucky smurfs mystery box shop?

44. Patricia Chung says:

Can somebody tell me what is an outdoor house? Where can I find it so I can finish papa smurf's task? Thank you very much.

45. smurff says:

hello i love this game and i ask you can you jump over some quest and go to the next one?

46. Mikkiinja says:

I can't see any friends villages so can't gift. Keeps saying not connected to game centre but I am , any advice ??? Going to have. Some any neighbors if I don't start gifting soon :)

47. Good says:

Help me plz plz

what rhymes with new?

48. Emily says:

The travel between village and island seem longer after I updated recently? Jus had to mention!..lol

49. jade may says:

what if u dont have facebook u should make one that u dont have to have facebook

50. Ashley says:

I am a level 43 and my smurfs village was "lost" when they ran from gargamel… Now I can't get anything to work. I can't build a hut or anything… What do I do?