Ver.: 1.5.7iconVer.: 1.4.4a
Updated on: July 19, 2014Updated on: Jul 17, 2014

Apr

Smurf’s Village Game – Introduction

The Smurf’s Village App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch brings back the flair of ones childhood after we dive back into the world of those little blue creatures.

The game starts with introducing us to the backstory; Gargamel finally found the village of the Smurfs and destroyed it. Now all of the Smurfs are scattered into the forest and Papa gives the player the mission to rebuild the village, because the more mushroom houses are built, the more Smurfs can return from the forest to live in the new village.

But to make them stay in the village, the player does not only have to build houses for them, but also provide them with food. Therefore for every one of the little creatures in the village a garden can be build and used to grow food for them.

At the beginning of the game the player starts with one mushroom house for a worker smurf, the normal smurfs, Papa Smurfs Hut and a garden as well as 300 Coins. The first task given is to build a garden, grow blueberries and harvest them as soon as they are ready and the worker smurf has finished growing them.

On every level the player can build exactly one new mushroom house, so the goal of the game is to level up and build as many houses for the Smurfs as possible. This is achieved by earning XP (experience points), once a certain amount of XPs has been gathered, the player reaches the next level and a new mushroom house can be build. Moreover, generally with a new level also comes a new item (i.e. a bridge, a pond, flowers, etc.) that is unlocked and can henceforth be used to decorate the village. At first the amount of XP needed to reach the next level is fairly low, but with each level it increases and it becomes more difficult to level up.

Compatible only with: iPhone, iPod touch iPad  with iOS 3.0 or later. Android version is now available for selected devices.

Comments

1. papa smurf is asking for atray and drink howdo i find it?

2. Paula says:

Can you make smurf's villagefrom Samsung Galaxy Y pro? Please

You may not be aware that this is a fan site not afiliated with Beeline. Feel free to submit your suggestion to Beeline directly at: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

3. Ruth says:

I’m playing Smurf Life and trying to build a bridge – but every time I make small crates and then making the next one, the dirt disappears. I’ve done another one and the next disappears – fristrating as it takes time and I’ve used nearly all my coins buying nails.

Anyone else having this problem?

And do you know why?

4. doihave tobuy smureffte house to get her?

5. jcd says:

I updated my smurfs game and now my balloon wont move. I cant go my mountain!!! help please

6. what happens to my calendar at christmas do i get prezzies also i havnt got smurfette roaming in the village do i have to buy her hut?

• NimaSheibani says:

For the calendar you need to Twit their messages at the moment and on 26th you will get a prize hopefuly

7. i have the moutain grandpa smurf is asking for socks as his feet are freezing can you find my socks how do i do that can anyone help

When Grandpa gives you quests to find things, the way you find them is to dig. You must purchase a shovel for each dig, and often it takes many digs to find the item he is seeking. I don't ever use the smurfberry shovel, because it uses 2 smurfberries per dig. I usually just use the regular shovel at 200 coins each dig.

8. Raed says:

What is the ridlle :she make me stonge and is awarer

9. childy says:

I have not received any XP at all from my 2 " yule goats ". what's up ?

10. LT001 says:

In the mountain I'm being asked to "bring" the long johns, not find them. I already dug 7 or 8 times and nothing. How do I get them?

11. miley69 says:

is this a joke?after all this waiting for android update my game still won't open great update beeline THANKS FOR NOTHING!

12. miley69 says:

just downloaded new update on android and still can't open my game awesome !!

13. natalie says:

its has been weeks that i dig to find topaz but still nth. hw long more shldni keep digging?? why is it so hard…..

14. Smurfyyy says:

What is keg?

15. Steph says:

At what level do you get the boat? I have the beach but no boat? Just wondering…

You get to build Dreamy's Ship at level 19.

• Vivian Rheams says:

I'm on level 24 and it said that I'm suppose to tap the boat but I don't see a boat. Anyone else experiencing the same problems? and if so how do you get the boat to show?

16. Ytie says:

How can i collect woods for handy?

you can get wood either from either from Timber Smurf, as gifts from friends, as rewards from Lucky Smurf, from a Wood Raft Voyage or by buying them for Smurfberries

17. Jo says:

It have been 2days unable to open the game, it keep on crashing! What shall i do? Help me to fix it!

• Jo says:

Fix it! Fix it!

This is a fan site and is not connected to Beeline the company which produces and distributes the game. Feel free to contact them with your concerns: http://beeline-i.com/support.php

Try power cycling your device. Try recovering from backup by: tap Options, tap Papa's head 16 times, tap Recover Village. Your backups should appear. See if you can load a recent one.

• dina says:

ok i did all that now im back to very begining what the. …i was at level 36 now back to one no i will delete this before i play again ever now what soooooooo angry ive been out for four days to recover back to level 1 no i dont think so i WILL not play again

18. Steph says:

When is the new game Smurf Life coming out?

19. Anamarija says:

Hello! I have two questions

1. Why apple version is first and android a lot days after?

2. I don’t know how can i have friends. I have android phone and iselect onvite friend to my facebook acc, i have on official fan page smursf and add friends who play smursf on android and nothing. One day i wait half hour and still searching for friends! Is tht a bug or? Or i don’t know how to add friends.

Regards from Croatia

The game was initially created for IOS, Android came later. That is just the way it is. Regarding friends, you must add friends who play the game via their Facebook IDs only. You have to friend them first on Facebook, and then you should be able to see them on your app.

• Anamarija says:

i do that..i add friends who play from facebook (because android phone can't have other way friends) and nothing! i wait 20 min. and stil "searching for friends" and nothing!!!!!!!!

There is an ongoing issue with gifting and connecting with friends on both platforms. Beeline is aware of the issue but hasn't provided a date for resolution.

20. natalie says:

how to find topaz? keeps digging but cannot find.

You just have to keep digging. There's no other way. If you do not mind, using the berry shovel will greatly increase your chances of finding it.

21. Hans says:

Question: Wil it ever be possible to buy smurfberrys with a Paypal account.

We dont know that sorry i guess its up to apple and every device manufacturer and beeline to decide that

22. Cathy Perez says:

I am in level 31 and some how I lost my island and no boat. Also lost everything in the mountain and animal sanctuary. Help. What happend????

• LAF says:

The same thing happened to me yesterday. Go into options and on papa smurfs head tap it about 16 times and in the bottom right hand corner a "recover" button that will come up. Don't tap on the restart button. Once the recover page comes up you can pick which date you want to recover. I recovered Friday and everything was there. It also gave me update options i.e. holiday stuff. Hope you find your village…

23. Kristy says:

How do you change the name of your village so you can indicate what you need from your friends? Thanks!!

24. Stanley says:

Be my neighbor please…. My GC id is STAND_LEE

Let's play the smurftastic game!! :)

25. Savonne says:

I cant use the rafts on my island. I have enough smurfs, but the last time my rafts came back I can't use them again, I can see eight through them. Anyone else have this problem?

Some people have reported this problem. Sometimes using the data recovery feature and reverting to a time before the problems with the rafts is helpful. Go to your play menu, tap "options." Tap Papa's head 1y times. Tap "recover village." You should be able to preview your files to see which one you want to use.

26. Linda says:

How do i collect Stones for papa smurfs task please help me

27. Angel says:

This morning when I open my smurf village, I was shocked that everything was gone. It stated that Gargamel had ruined the village! How am I going to get back my old village? I had been spending times and money on it and now all gone! Please help!

28. joana says:

good how to save game smurf if I change my phone without losing level we have reached

Transfer your village data to your i-tunes account on your pc and then transfer it to your new phone.

29. xxl says:

How many levels does the game currently have? I just reached level 52 and there appears to be a level 53.

30. Michi says:

How do you get yourself on the top 20 commenters? I have commented lots already and I am still not there yet.

31. Anthony F says:

trying to build windmill but don't have enough stones right now for next step what task is fastest way to gain some i know you can buy with smurfberries not doing that want to earn them

That will take you a very long time then.

• Clumsy says:

Here are the possible ways of getting stones (some are pure luck or require resetting):

-Lucky Smurf (20 a day)
      -Reporter Smurf (20 a day)
      -Friends (1 per friend per day, if they give you what you ask for)
      -Jokey Smurf (5 a day I think)
      -Miner Smurf (might vary, I get 9 per day)
      -Rafts (2 per day per raft sent out on Stone quest)
      -Randomly found in mountains (Between 1 & 10)

Good luck. I don't want to pay either, so I'm just holding out. I'm at stage 3, mostly in need of stones too.

• Andrew says:

Send out raftYes

32. ian says:

hi what is the key that grandpa needs and where can i find it i'vetried digging for it but i am getting nowhere

33. lana says:

help me i don't know how to open the game and play .
    Ican't see where they put play now so please help me.

Lana, I'm not sure what is your issue. Do you get the orange Beeline screen? Do you get the blue play screen after that? Please provide your operating system (iOS or Android) and a bit more detail as to what you are seeing or not seeing when you tap the icon to open the game.

Also, please do not submit duplicate comments as this site is staffed by volunteer moderators. Having to sift through duplicate entries only slows ur response to everyone.

34. NOUNA says:

pls add me GC/ nouna24
    need stons wood dye for grandpa task

35. nouna24 says:

i realy need help to collect more stons woods and dyes for Grandpa task

plssssss add me GC/ nouna24

36. smurf fan says:

how do i add a new animal to the sanctuary

37. Michi says:

How do I get a smurf movie hut? I don't have it. I checked the place where you buy things, but I don't have it!! What is smurf movie hut anyway?

38. siti nurul farhana says:

i love this games

39. makos says:

does anyone knows if i can play the game on the ipod 5thgen?

40. Smurfyyy says:

I have a excellent bug when i complete bakers mini game and have to put cake somewhere i can put it as many time i wish and always give me 10 coins, so i put it 200 times and thats 2000, not bad :) Do you have this bug

Enjoy the bug while it lasts. Hope that gets fixed in the next release. It's rare to have a "good" bug.

• Michi says:

Me too. Play the cherry cake, the one at the end, it gives you 40 coins. I put that cake 350 times. Now I am rolling in riches!! I hope they don't fix the bug. Shouldn't post about that good bug or they will fix it. Beeline please don fix it. I am always broke cuz I always but out bait and have to earn lots of money.

41. Smurfyyy says:

What is sandbox

42. Kittie says:

Does somebody have the task from Papa Smurf: gather some wood for handys invention? it is requested to collect 10 woods. How to finish it? I collected 3 times from Timber, it has to be more than 10 wood. but nothing happened. Can somebody help me?

Collecting from Timber should do the trick, and if you are still unable to get pass the quest, it may mean your game is bugged. Try to get it from Lucky Smurf, or ask your friends to gift you wood.

• babis says:

try to find 10 wood from raft trip at island

• Connie says:

i had that problem too and it is when you collect from that reporter smurf (or whatever his name is)…the one that you tweet…he will give you the wood

43. Andrew says:

I am at level 38 and I still do not have lone smurf.

44. Andrew says:

For the achievements, one of them is to play seven mini games. I have played clumsy, papa, handy, baking, miner, lucky and football. Seven altogether! I still does not give me the prize. I have played ALL of them already. Please assist me.

45. Anamarija says:

please help! i erase my smurfs village (not on purpose) and install again from the same acc. and i'm lost everything :( can i back all levels on my smurfs??

Recover your village: Go to the login menu, press options. There you see papa smurfs head. Tap it 16 times and a button 'recover village appears. Tap it and you'll see a list off saved villages. Select one, preview and if it's the one you like, press recover.

• Anamarija says:

i done that..but when i tap on play and then options menu i have just date when i install village! i erase again and istall again and then i go directly on options and says : you have no saved villages within last 40 days on this device.
        i have android phone.
        pleeeease help!!

If it says you have no saved villages, then something went wrong with your backups and it looks like you will have to start over. You need to contact Beeline for two reasons: 1) to find out if the backups are supposed to be stored in your phone’s memory or on the sim card and if you have enough room on your sim card; 2) to ask if they will help with any lost purchases of smurfberries since recovery is not working. Here is their address: http://beeline-i.com/support.php

46. Ruth says:

Tracker Smurf is in my villiage and asking for me to take a photo of my villiage – I have tried taken a photo through the Smurf’s game and also through my iPhone itself but nothing seems to complete the task. Any suggestions?

It should register if you take a picture using the camera option from within the game. if you're taking a screen shot any other way, it will not register that you did it. Touch the Hammer on the bottom right of the screen, and then touch the camera at the top of the next screen. You will be in camera mode and can take the picture. That should do the trick. If it doesn't, then there might be a bug with the quest, and if that's the case, I recommend that you ignore it and go on to do something else.

47. Lisa Adams says:

Once I got to level 15 reporter Smurf disappeared and I’m never able to do anything with tracker Smurf. What’s wrong?

48. OscarTammy says:

Island? I am on Level 23 but there has been no information about the Island yet for me.

Also, Papa Smurf has been telling me for over 10 days to bake a blueberry cake for 200XP but though I have baked several, I only get the regular XP and coins. He seems stuck in a loop.

• Robyn says:

i'm on level 19 and i was able to go to the island. i think it has to do with what you do to your village.

49. Smurfyyy says:

What crop is maize?

50. Michi says:

I can't see most of my friends villages and give them gifts. I can only see two. Please assist.