Animal Sanctuary tips in the smurfs villageBy
The Animal Sanctuary was a great addition to the smurfs village game, which was introduced in in the last update (version 1.2.6). It helps you to attract animals like mice, rabbits, Squirrels as well as increase the XP earned. The Animal Sanctuary is very cheap it costs only 100 gold coins and you can easily get it from the shop. By placing Animal Sanctuary, you can keep different kinds of animals in it.
- Each animal gives you XPs every 8 hrs. As you have more animals, you will get more XPs.
- Pick a treat to attract animals. You can buy treats either with coins or SBs.
- Buying habitats will increase the number of animals in the Sanctuary.
- If you want different sorts of animals, after attracting with a treat, release that animal if you already have it and do it again.
- You can harvest animal food from bushes you can place in the Sanctuary. The animal food can be used to level up animals to yield more XPs.
- Sometimes you can get to see smurfs patting or feeding the animals.
Credit to Cassis