icon Ver.: 1.7.0iconVer.: 1.4.8.a
Updated on: October 14, 2014Updated on: October 9, 2014

Apr

Best Beeline Bug: Glitchy Gifts

Recently Beeline kindly provided a pack of free smurfberries to wish happy easter to Smurfs village players.   Apparently the gift meant to be sent to both platform users Apple iOs and Android.  It was reported  that most Apple iOs  (iPhone, iPad, iTouch)  users have received   there gift but in contrast   most Android users didn’t receive any smurfberries.  Moreover  for those   Apple users  who   received gifts many of them got  more than 100 smurfberries instead of 5.

This is not new but apparently this glitch is part of the previous  buggy update of the last version.

Comments

1. Niko Cahyoadi says:

Owowowowo…..so that's the reason…..it's confused me. Since yesterday I already received 1800 smurfberry, and my IPAD is still receiving this smurffberry. Thanks to beeline. In 1 day my village is full…hihihihihihih…..full of smurfs and full of all kind of huts ……. Merry X-mas and happy new year

2. Dog lover says:

Ha omg in the Christmas update I got 400 smurf berries and I keep receiving them so happy xx

3. Voila says:

Hello I got more than 1000 hundreds and it makes me happy:))!!

4. Aceman says:

My son has just started with Smurfs, but we have a different problem… He keeps getting 10 smurfberries from Beeline every two minutes or so! He is now on nearly 300 berries and 20000 coins, in no time at all, without having to do anything… There is no way I can stop it, and it is taking the fun out of earning your coins/berries… Any one have any idea??

5. Paphitchaya says:

When I out game they don't sent smurfberries. why? Anybody can tell me?

6. Laquita says:

Can anyone tell me why not recieve gift, I send not recieve

If people are trying to give you gifts but tell you that they are not able to, it is part of the problem that Beeline is having with visiting friends' villages.

7. Distressed Smurf says:

I have signed off Facebook and game centre and turned my phone off and on and I am still not able to see my gifts.

My little brothers will send them while sitting next to me and I har not recieved them.

Does anybody know if there is a glitch???!!!

8. Awesome smurf says:

What is the best way to get smurfberries without spending real money?

9. Maddy says:

Hi there. I am growing and harvesting tulips for a quest. It says 30 tulip boxes, which I have done. But the quest doesn't seem to be liking it. Do I have to actually have 30 separate boxes in my village. I have 17 boxes. Thanks for your help. Maddy

10. des says:

ok so i have a problem , today i updated my smurfs village and then it wouldnt oull up , so i had to end up deteting it and starting over ,and so now i am currently on level 10 99% , almost on lever 11! and another problem is when papa smurf says to collect a gift from jokey , i cant get it…? i click on jokey and he says collect a gift from m… well.. ok?how!? and another problem is i didnt get any easter or anything gift so you know what beeline…? STEP UP YOUR GAME! get ahold of your problems , glitches and bugs because im not gonna put up with it much longer and i know theres hundreds of people out there that know my problems.. so fix it.. ! is your goal to loose players??
    Destany.

1 We aren't Beeline so we can't do anything about the bugs.
      2 You can only get a gift from Jokey when there's a ! above him.
      3 The Easter gifts were only given with Easter and the 'sorry for the server outage gift' were only given in a short period off time so you're to late.

11. Jan Wong says:

I can give gifts to my friends but cant receive any at all. Can anybody help?

• rmj13 says:

I am and have been having the same problem. If you've figured out what's happening, please reply! Thanks :)

• Taramisu says:

Me too!! Can anyone tell us why???

• Jamie says:

Same here

• klara klarich says:

I can receive gift from my friend, and my friend is not always receiving gift from me, although I always send a gift at the same time every day. Why is this happening? Also, my friend is having a delay in receiving gifts: I leave a gift at noon, and she receives it 2-3 hours later. I cant figure this out. Can someone help me?!?!?

• Hmeig says:

Same, can someone add me via Game Center (I’m: Hmeig). I can give gifts but I can’t recieve them?! Thanks :)

• Laquita says:

Same I can give but can't recieve someone plz figure this out

Beeline is aware of the problem. You may not be aware that this is a fan site not affiliated with Beeline. We have to wait for them to provide a fix.

12. Shantal says:

Any time I am trying to gift on a “friends” village I get booted out

Of the app, I then have to re load etc and because I like to gift daily and have a ton of friends it’s very frustrating and time consuming.

Another bone I have to pick is, I bought the caterpillar for what was supposed to be 10,000 coins it’s also took 20 of my SB! It takes so terribly long to get SB, that was so frustrating. I want my berries back!!!!

AND… Whenever I have a MIAB challenge I will constantly get notifications that a bottle has washed up! It’s rightly annoying! So my question is how can I get my berries back and does anyone else have the same issues?

Contact Beeline for the missing berries and if you really don't want to get the messages you should install that you don't want a message from the smurfs that something has finished.

13. Kookie says:

Ipad2, iPod touch, and iPhone user… None of my villages received free smurfberries, grrrr. To top it off, been waiting for them to fix the timeline glitches between the island and mainland. Annoying that items wilt before the time required to grow them is up!

• Bbs says:

Still a problem. I'm getting tired of it too. The island smurfs don't work all the time. I've been 4 days trying to harvest a 24 hr crop!!!

14. Some players must think the smurfs are communists. That's life people get over it. P.s. No, I didn't get any. Didn't even know about the free sb till I heard all the whining. Yeeeeesh!!

Some people went further and demanded beeline to give them free smurfberries because they missed it.

15. William says:

I WANT MY BERRIES!

Sorry to hear you didn't recieve any but Easter is over so you won't get your berries I think.

• keeptrying says:

You can want them as much as you like. You won't get them though hahahaha!
      If you want them so much, buy them! hahahaha

16. Tommy says:

5 smurfberries?
    I thought I was lucky getting 3…
    How can I get the 2 extra smurfberries?

17. Young smurf says:

Instead of 5?

I thought I was lucky getting 3 smurfberries..

How can I get the extra smurfberries from beeline?

18. Sonia says:

I didn't even get a gift at all. SAD.

Sorry to hear that. It seems some players are also experiencing this. You might want to wait a couple of days as it may be a server glitch.

19. Thanks i got 150. i'm happy :D

20. Thanks beeline i got 150 heh :D just luck

21. Axel says:

This sucks I didn't have Internet on Easter so I didn't get any smurfberries. :(

22. Clumsy says:

I got 3. Shame, would've loved a few more, but looking at these comments I should be grateful for any!

23. WIetsie says:

Its great that some bugs are fixed but my missing rafts are still missing…
    I already tried to re install the app on Ipad but no results..l :(

24. Smurfalot says:

Iphone – Got 3 smurfberries giving me a total of 8, Next time i checked i have only 3 left and never used any.
    What a depressing easter for my little smurfs….

25. AW25 says:

Has anyone finished Smurfette's quest, the one she's asking to plant 10 crops of corn, 10 of tomatoes and 10 of artichoke ? I have done it 3 times already but she is still waiting for me to finish the quest

• Hun says:

Mine works alright. Maybe I did what Andrea said, plant them together.

• Bufobil says:

Worked with golden corn for me as it was suggested in this site somewhere. I know u have to buy the wagon with sb…

26. Trail-Mix19 says:

Did you have to play on Easter and be on Internet go sbs?

27. Selena says:

Hello….. I WANT FAIR SMURFBERRIES!!!! WE DEMAND IT!!!! MY SISTER(5 yr old) got 27!!!! I would really and truly appreciate if we could all just get the same amount of smurfberries to patch up for all the glitches…. If u like this idea comment and I was just updating my smurf village to the Harmony smurf one and it completely just froze….. I'm about to cry… I DO NOT WANT TO WAIT HERE FOREVERRRRRR!!!!! Oh and by the way, fun game just that WE DEMAND FREE SMURFBERRIES, AND ALL THE SAME!!!

28. ScorpioBB says:

Ahh… This explains my previous comment… Does anyone know why it has been so glitchy lately?

29. Yvonne says:

I ' am à IPhone uwer and i hav not recieven any SB ! I am very disapointed. My friend recieven over 100 !!!
    Wen get i my SB's?

Easter was glitchy so some recieved a lot others none.
      We don't know if Beeline would give free sb's to the players who didn't got them.

30. Tamishalynn says:

iPad 2 user and I only got one :(

31. Tatiana says:

I had only 3 berries :(

32. ophi says:

got 75 sb's! no complaints

33. …didn't get a easter gifr. but more important:when will i get my 325 lost smurfberries?
    Once i get 25sb…and was told to wait 24h for the next gift. that's bout 2 weeks now.
    So beeline,whats up now?

34. Heather says:

I didn't get any either on iPhone, and really hoping they fix the MIAB timer. Haven't been able to finish a quest yet because it goes up instead of down.

35. malini108 says:

Didn't get anything either (iPhone) ,also Beeline should charge far less for Smurfberries-our children are so disappointed when I have to explain to them how expensive items are in a VIRTUAL game .Rip-off!!!

36. conner78 says:

I received only 3 Sb but my girlfriend got 4 sb on earth and 5 on the island….hop beeline makes one of a time gift of 100 sb to everyone frustrated by these bugs and the M.I.A.B. bug…

37. Mika says:

I have to say, you here are great. Evereyone is evereytime telling the Same problem and you have to answer everyone the same. It have to be annoing for you…. Thats admirable…

38. seashell says:

I have a iphone and I didn't get anything for easter

39. Anna says:

I received 3 SM, numbef od SB given as a present should be equil. It is not fair that some players received a lot of SM, some only few and some – none.

40. Smurfy mc smurferson says:

Ok so I was on my village playing a game and before the game I had 28 smurfberries, but when I exited the game I only had 8 left! Help please!

41. Noor says:

Unfair, I did'nt get anything! My friend got 150 sb's! He's @ level 20, and i'm @ 25. He can buy allmost everything now.

42. Glen Grainger says:

I got 4 sb’s on iOS, better then none I guess… lol ;)

43. Daniela says:

I play on ipad and i did not received any SMB. Me very sad.

Easter was a huge glitch so some recieved a lot others recieved none.

• blackkittycat01 says:

I play on the ipad 2 and I got 3 berries. Hopefully they will fix it and give everyone more free berries.

3 smurfberries is what everyone supposed to have, however some got over 150.
        Don't expect more berries, they will probably only give them with the holidays.

44. yvonne says:

Android user no smurfberries. What's up beeline? PLEASE MAKE THIS 700 DOLLAR device called android xoom with playing mone and only game smurfs village. Yvonne

45. @tenakira says:

i received 153 in total. more glitch like this pls… hehe… thx beeline n keeps e updates coming ! Sick of the MITB glitch…

• Daniela says:

I did not received any Smb. I play on ipad.

Easter went completely wrong so some players got many and others got none.

• Emble says:

Yep I got 3 and my friend got over 150 :( im happy for them thigh, but its kinda depressing when they keep on going on about all these new smurfberry things they bought with their sbs… It’s a great glitch for heaps and a depressing glitch for everyone who got less than 50 or none at all :( poor beeline, I’m sure they must be feeling pretty bad that this happened cause they’ll have such varied responses to thins and there’s not really much they can do about it now.

46. Nik says:

This is the best bug i ever had :)

47. Hello Smurf says:

Hello,

You see, I have a VERY IMORTANT QUESTION. I got 3 smurfberries and so did my friend. On the other hand, however, my other friend got 5!!! NO FAIR!!! Will Beeline pay us IOS and Andriod users back for being cheated on smurfberries?

P.S. My friend had 10SB and bought a pine tree for 100 Coins and was charged 100 Coins and 6SB!!! Then she bought a bucket with water for 50 coins and was charged 50 Coins and 1SB!!! I think Beeline should give EVERYONE 500 SMURFBERRIES BECAUSE OF ALL THE TROUBLE THEY CAUSED EVERONE IN THE LATEST UPDATES.

Beeline won’t just give everyone 500 sb’s even for all the trouble. They will probably (hope so) give everyone their lost sb’s back.

Beeline won't just give 500 sb's away. However they should give (I hope) everyone their sb's back which are spended while buying non-smurfberrie stuff. We should wait till the next update.

48. vicky smith says:

So are Beeline going to ‘gift’ us Android users? Not fair when we put just as much time, effort and cash(bought SB’s) into this game as iOS users. And we always get the updates later! Sort it out Beeline! – I will await my Easter Present!!

You should report those things to Beeline, such things are really unfare, I agree.

• Caro Smurf says:

Not just Android players. I have iOS device, no Easter smurfberries for me either.
      P.S. Love this site, have learned a lot. Thank you 'mysmurfsvillage' for all your hard work keeping us updated. Also, what happened to Smurfette?, I used to enjoy her comments.

There was a glitch to the smurfberries been given by Beeline. Sorry to hear you didn't get any. As for Smurfette, she is currently busy with studies, thus now leaving the comments and pointers to us fellow admins, me, Brainy, Marco and Sassette.

Yes, that is it, I have just begun my master studies and am now a bit too busy to reply to all of the comments, but the new admins will help and answer all of the questions and comments.

49. Johny King says:

I didn't get nothing on Android :(

50. Trey says:

I didn’t get a single thing! I’m starting to hate this game with all it’s glitches

• Mark says:

Same here! Lost gifts from SmurfGrabber, can't receive gifts or water from friends, lost 2 rafts, MIAB does not work properly, no Easter gift SB's. What did I get? A crap answer from Beeline… And while they were supposed to work on an update solving all the bugs they come with another update not addressing any bugs. Way to go Beeline. One more bug and I'm out!

51. Andrea says:

some one posted that you plant and harvest all 3 crops at the same time. Hope it works when i get to that stage

52. Maryann says:

I planted all three and harvested them all at the same time and in the order smurfette says twice already and it didn’t work. I’ll try it again but it seems to be a bug. When I had the 24 raft quest glitch, the glitch fixed itself after the 3rd or 4th time I sent the raft. Hopefully this does the same

53. Cole says:

I planted sweet corn instead of corn and that worked.