Ver.: 1.5.9iconVer.: 1.4.6a
Updated on: August 28, 2014Updated on: August 29 , 2014

Apr

Building and Decoration

Once the first goal, to get the Smurfs living in their new village, is achieved and the first Smurfs have come back, the player can start to decorate the village so that the Smurfs like living in it.
The only restrictions are ones own imagination and the available space; the decorative items can be bought in one of the three shops with either Coins or Smurfberries. Most items give a specific amount of XP once placed in the village, but some items, like the animals, give XP and/or Coins on a regular basis.
There are three different shops within the game. The higher the level, the more items are unlocked in these shops and can be used to decorate the village. After pressing the button on the bottom right corner of the village the first shop opens. This shop contains mostly non-living items like fences, bridges, …

The second shop can be reached by pressing on the tap in the middle at the top of the display. This shop has mainly living items like animals, flowers, …

The third shop is the Smurfberry-Shop; all items bought here cost Smurfberries.
The Smurfberry-Shop offers the following items. All these items can be bought from level one onwards and they do not need to be unlocked at a specific level.
Item
Costs
Vanity Smurf1500 Coins (limited time only)
Smurfette30 Smurfberries
500 Coins5 Smurfberries
1000 Coins10 Smurfberries
5500 Coins50 Smurfberries
12000 Coins100 Smurfberries
40000 Coins
250 Smurfberries

Comments

1. Liz+:-) says:

So where are the 5 smurfberries for 500 coins?

2. Janek says:

What does a brown beach look like. I was told it cost 100. I tried 2 brown patches which are priced 100 & it is not working

3. Smurfy King says:

Um, this site forgot lots of things. Nat Smufling requires level 10.

4. Lynne says:

Hi, papa smurf has asked me to buy some lanterns for the fire flies, level 30. I have brought what I thought was lanterns( lamp posts) but these don't seem to be it. Anyone have any ideas please, this one has me stumped.

5. Malee says:

I've accumulated three fires with pots of boiling water on them. When I tap them, they make a crackling sound.

Do these pots of boiling water have any use? I keep trying to figure out if moving them to some specific location will cause something useful to happen.

Cheers & thanks,
    Malee

6. Brendan says:

Is it possible to make a 4-walled enclosure and trap a smurf in it? (For example, have 3 and a half walls built, wait for a smurf to walk in, then quickly build the rest?) I have no idea why you'd WANT to trap a smurf– I was just wondering this today.

7. ruth says:

im helping my nephew catch up on his smurfs hes still on first board every time i click on building to finish it it say something like confused dont know which world and wont let me finish plz help me straighten it out

8. jastine says:

my old papa smurf’s hut got burned down & they send ne a gift of a new house & I dont know where 2 place it. brainy keeps on telling me that I can’t place the item unless I build a bridge but how?

9. Andy says:

Is there a limit to how many path pieces you can place as I use the small piece twice each time (brown path and stone path ontop), and now when I place any type of path it’ll take coins and give me xp but no path. Alittle annoying as I’m only at level 26 and will have plenty more to build.

10. Ernie says:

How can i get rid of the pair of logs on the east side of the village?? I already added the stairs and it gave me a slight expansion however there are a couple of logs on the way… how do i get rid of them in order to expand my village more??? I have seen some villages that don't have those logs anymore…. how can i get rid of them????
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!

11. Steffie says:

How do i make the christmas tree even smurfier???

12. feqa says:

How to get handy note book? Anyone?

13. Natt says:

Hi,

When I try to purchase a plot of land or rocksS I get kicked out of the game.

How can I fix it????? I spend already real money on this game I can’t simply restartar it!

Reboot the device. If it doesnt fix the problem then you need to restore the village to previous day saved and see if the problem goes away.
      See this link on how to bring up saved villages.

14. Dee says:

Can you tell me if the spade for 600 coins is of any significance or is it just for decoration.

thanks

15. Susan says:

What mean architect hut ? Thank u

Architect Smurf is a new smurf introduced in the latest update and can help customize your mushroom houses on the island.

16. jami says:

i really need to get free smurfberries all the gud stuff require smurfberries is there anyway i can get them free of charge apart from levelling up??

Sorry, there is no free smurfberries. Beeline sells them so they can pay for game development and running the game server.

17. Nouzi says:

Hi, papa smurf asked me 2buy architect hut

But it lucked it says that it needs handy’s hut?!

I’m on level24,but I couldn’t find handy’s hut on the island?!

Pls help:(

Handy's in the main village. If you already have him, you just need to complete Papa Smurf's quests in the main village to upgrade his hut, before you can build architect smurf.

18. Mary says:

How to get architect hut?????

19. zab says:

Hi. I saw a statue and says, that place this statue ang unlock 4 player pictures. Would that mean, if I buy the statue, I can get 4 characters for free?

no, u get the character pictures for free. The picture that u see on village header.

20. lousmurf says:

hi IM in leve 21 and papa smurf ask me to build stone walls to guide the smurfs…. wicho noes are the stone walls?

21. Hello Smurf says:

Hello,

I've noticed that in update 1.1.9 that the poles of the flag have changed to the color of the flag. Is this a glitch?

By the way, this is the BEST WEBSITE EVER. And are you guys the creaters of My Snoopy's Street Fair website?

22. Roxy says:

I'm new here and haven't read all the post, so if the problem has already been explained, my excuses, but I have the following question. I just purchased a green flag, in the menu it says it will cost you 800 coins, but when I bought it, they deducted 800 coins AND 3 smurfberries, without even asking me if I wanted to pay smurfberries. I would really like my smurfberries back. Thanks.

23. Christine says:

Papa Smurf's Hut disappeared. How can I build it again?

It should not have disappeared. Could be a bug. Have you tried restoring your game to an earlier time before it disappeared?

24. SezzHans says:

I can not place the bridge. i buy it and try to place it and it stays red! Help! I did fix the broken one…and just started this game so only on level 9. Thanks!

25. Sarah says:

Why can't all the bricks be stacked the ones that can be used to make a castle looking building I can get a bunch to stack then the next row over won't left me stack on them to make a complete wall?

Every item has a specific amount if space it requires, indicated by the "red" and "green" border around them. You can not place any item where there is already another item's "border". That will not change, because then you can put two items on top of each other which will make things look weird.

• April says:

Help!!! Papa smurf is asking me to buy a bucket. I’m finding everything but the bucket. Where do I find it? What does it look like and how much is it?

Thanks

26. ari says:

papa surf ask me to build a large bridge! where i can find it? i am on leve 16. thank you

27. Lavinia says:

Need some help here. Papa Smurfs asked me to add some outhouse. I have no idea where I can finds those. Do any of you guys know?

28. Nick driesman says:

Papa smurf asks me to place a magic shrub, wher can i find them?

I looked al over the place but couldnt find them, your help would be great

29. Tresa says:

I am on level 30. I need to buy some lanterns for the firefly festival. Can you tell me what lanterns they are talking about?

30. meimei says:

how do i get other colours mushroom house such as : brown, pink…?

31. BabyMitzu says:

Looking for help. Papa smurf wants me to buy lanterns for the firefly festival. I have purchased 15 lanterns with coins (1000) and my quest is still active. I have even spent smurfberries for other lanterns. I'm on level 30 and no other lanterns are available….Any suggestions?

What you are buying are the lamp posts. The lanterns are three party lanterns on a laundry line with a kind of candy cane at the side. You can find it for 1500 Coins in the first shop.

32. Fabrizio says:

Papa Smurf asked eme to build 5 wood fencese from the build menu to keep animals from eating the crops and flowers, I have built many many fences around my crops and flowers and it still does not complete the task! Anyone else come across this problem or anyone else can make any suggestion? Thanks

There are two kinds of fences, both available in the first shop. The first one costs 50 Coins and the second version costs 60 Coins. Please make sure you have tried the correct ones.

33. alec says:

can you show me a layout of a great village? thanks

34. Coocoo says:

How do I get the harvest wagon???

35. Loic says:

Hi. Sorry to disturb you but i m confusing with a problem.
    I build some roads in the village, but my smurfs didnt follow the route, they still walk anywhere as what they want. And i tried to build some fence along bith side of the road in order to block their wandering, but it didnt work! Some of the Smurfs could still go through the fence even there isnt any gap between the fence!

what should i do? or is there any item can block them from going through and walking in the road i build for them? THX for ur reply!

Some Smurfs will follow the roads, but in general they go wherever they want. As for the fences, you can not lock them in, as long as there are two items placed next to each other, smurfs can walk through that "line" where they touch, even if it looks like there is no space for them.

36. Confused says:

Papa Smurf wants me to buy a few lanterns for the firefly festival. What are they and where do I find them.

37. Jack says:

The keg is the barrel thing on a stand for 1000 coins

38. melissa says:

Its not the crop potatoes, its like a sack that you can place anywhere in the village .. maybe a just decoration??

39. melissa says:

Hi I just wanted to know what the golden sack is for , I accidentallybought it but I don’t know what to do with it ?? Thanks :)

40. humancredential says:

This isn't working for me. :(

41. Nancy says:

writing again about the message I'm getting while playing smurfs village. Message is on a paper in middle of screen that states LIMITED TIME ONLY 60 smurfberries with options to View or No Thanks. It's also counting down 85 hours 28 minutes 14 secs. What should I do? If I hit View does this mean I need to pay 60 smurfberries, or will I Receive 60 smurfberries. I have no idea what will come up if I hit view. Help!

It is a limited offer for you to purchase a bat (stationary animal) for your village for 60 Smurfberries. If you click view it will only get you to the shop were you can buy it, you do not have to pay the 60 Smurfberries, but you can do it in the shop if you decide to. Unfortunately, it does not mean you get free Smurfberries (though that would be cool).

42. okay629 says:

just got a message while playing smurfs village. It says: limited time only, 60 smurfberries and then asks if I want to view or no thanks. If I click view, I don't know what I will see. What should I do? I don't want to BUY smurfberries. Are they trying to GIVE ME free smurfberries?

43. smokey says:

thank you so much for the info!

44. smokey says:

does anyone know where the heart shaped plants/ mushrooms came from that i see on some featured villages?

They were special temporary valentines day items and have been removed after valentines day. They might come back next februar, but it is also possible that the creators will add different valentines items, then you will not be able to get them at all

45. Hugo says:

I dont´t have a caterpillar on the third shop and I have a mission from Smurfette to buy one. Is this a bug?

There should be one, but the one in the third shop is not the one Smurfette wants you to buy (it is only availiable for Smurfberries). The one you need is in the second shop, somewhere in the middle after the mushrooms that consist of three little mushrooms and the stone paths. It is available for 10000 Coins. If it is really not there, then that is a bug and you should contact beeline support team

46. Smurfette says:

The keg is the barrel you can buy for 1000 coins

47. Monica says:

Whats a keg I keep buying things that might be a keg but nothing. Can someone help me and tell me what's a keg?

48. Janneke says:

Where can i find what the different decorations are for?

49. richard says:

hi cant find the lamp on my iphone game any one help pls

50. jef a says:

It wants me to upgrading my Xmas tree .. plzz help I have placed both trees and nothing.

51. Smurfette says:

We can not show you layouts of vilages, maybe look at a featured village or look at random villages until you find one that you like.

52. Stroumpfette says:

Also, if you don’t hear back from the email address Sassette provided, you could also open a ticket at http://support.php. there are pull down options which allow you specify you have not received purchased items. Also, I don’t recommend making additional purchases until Beeline fixes the issues with their servers. We also published an article which discusses the issue in detail: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurfs-village-int…

53. badz says:

What does papa smurf asks me about pyrite?
    Im on level 30 now.and the quest is on the mountain.pls help