Ver.: 1.5.9iconVer.: 1.4.6a
Updated on: August 28, 2014Updated on: August 29 , 2014

Latest News

Dec

Christmas Hut Customizations & Tips

Smurf’s Village has been turned into a winter wonderland with its latest Christmas themed update. Players can go to Handy’s or Architect’s shop to add Christmas customizations to their huts. Instead of using the blueprint process users are able to directly purchase the designs for 2 Smurfberries each. Add red, green, blue, and gold strung lights onto mushroom huts for a beautiful festive display. Players also have other customization options to enhance their huts. Attach a Christmas chimney, window with lights, and special decorated door.  Users can play around with different combinations to create unique looking homes that stand out or coordinate with one another. Island huts can be customized with the same options as well.

Surrounding huts near majestic trees and adding gift boxes creates the ultimate holiday experience for all your smurfs to enjoy. Players can really have fun decorating and customizing their village, island, and even mountaintop oasis. Customizing huts are an excellent way to compliment the other decor items available in the shop. Add holly bushes near huts, large tilted candy canes, snowmen, wooden reindeer, and holiday bells with vibrant red ribbons, poinsettia planters, or lighted polar bears. The possibilities are endless when it comes to creating festive designs for each humble abode.

Players can make an entire neighborhood with displays that light up the village at night. Similar to the previous Halloween themed customizations they do not disappear along with limited edition items. Changes to hut layouts remain until a player decides to remove them. How long the smurfs celebrate season is completely up to users. Creativity and holiday spirit are the only requirements for a merry Smurftastic Christmas.

Comments

1. joshua says:

Where can I find the poinsettia planter? Seems like I have looked everywhere.

It is a seasonal item that is no longer available. You will not be able to complete Tracker's request.

2. Ann Lee says:

How can I add two polar bear in the village ? The tracker smurf 's achievement ! But I can't do anything !

You can't if you updated your game. Those seasonal items are no longer available. Try rebooting your device to see if the quest can be cleared.

• Marc says:

I'm having the same problem and have no clue as to what to do….

3. Chomumu says:

where should I go to enter hut's customizations? and how to add a friend village

To add customizations you need to have handy's shop first (an extra tool fot Handy smurf. His hut isn't enough). To customize an house, tap the house select 'customize house, select the custamization you want and add it to the house.

4. Nicole Siqueira says:

I got the Yule goat and the wooden reindeer from the shopping, they said I would get some xp once I had it…never did…I have both on the mountains but never got any xp…..I thought I would get xp once a day but nothing…what should I do to get the xps?

There isn't anything you can do. I don't think any of us who purchased them received any XP. Looks like they were non functioning on both OS platforms.

5. Packy says:

Question ” granpa is trying to remember what we should build next, come back to check in with granpa often ” what can i do?

6. tl-inc says:

I added the Christmas countdown calendar and I get no rewards daily? Was I not suppose to?
    It wants me to tweet the daily message so do I have to do that to get the reward? I don't have twitter?

7. Hopey says:

When Smurf Life will be available for android? Seems there's fake version out… And how exactly to get 10 sb in Smurfs village with playing Smurf Life?

If it comes out for !ndroid, you will need to wait for an offer to come up on your Smurfs Village game to offer you 10 smurfberries if you download the game. I have no idea if they plan to release the game for Android or if there will be an offer similar to that which iOS players received for playing both games.

8. Patricia says:

I'm using iPhone 4S, system updated, smurf village updated.
    My farmer smurf went missing suddenly. It was still there durin the day but now it's missing. What should I do?

Use the recvery function to restore your data. Did you add Sweepy to your village? There is a major bug that causes him to sweep away important stuff. Here is how to access your backups: go to the blue Play menu, tap Options, tap Papa's head 16 times. Tap Recover Village. Preview the files until you find one with Farmer in his appropriate place.

9. sad smurf says:

LOVED the game for 1 1/2 yr. i speent $$, but i have not been able to play since the Papa Smurf update came out, now i have no village to recover. the beeline support staff keep telling me” while we do not have a timeline for a fix our developers are aware of the issue” for 3 months, if anyone esle is tired from not getting support from the support staff take up the issue with the developers at the parent company CAPCOM and let them know how you feel

• RR_Smurf says:

You can also report them to the iTunes department at Apple (or whatever it is with Droid). They're pretty good about keeping a leash on programmers who sell apps for real money.

10. Smurfs says:

Smurfs village is awsome but smurfs life isnt bad at all, very good games from beeline

• Sunburned Smurf says:

I played Smurf life for a few days, but you quickly run out of coins. The quests and side quests on the bulletin board typically give you less coins as a reward than it takes to complete the quest(ie buying buckets or nails). Beeline is really pushing people to have to buy moon dust with actual money.
      As much as we complain about smurf berries on here Smurf life is 1000x worst. I am about to delete the app and that upsets me because it has such great potential with the RPG features.

• Smurfyyyy says:

I dont know….i have never lost money i always wait for something to built never used moons…the are both good

• RR_Smurf says:

I was enjoying it but I had a problem getting my smurf to go where I wanted her to, suuuper slow & hard to control her…ever have that problem?

11. Evan says:

I haven’t been able to play the game since before Thanksgiving. The grandpa smurf update. Does anyone know when a fix or new update is going to happen? Beeline support is no help.

12. tania says:

I love the game a lot I just think that instead of more apps they should fix the problems that the game has right now.I haven’t been able to play since November29 AMD I thought that w this app it will get fix,but didn’t.my daughter plays too and as soon as she got the app wasn’t able to play either.but I’ll keep waiting to get fix.thanks.

13. How many time do you think we’ll have to wait to have another update for android users?

The Android updates are usually only a few days behind the ones for iOS, so look for another update shortly after the next one comes out for iOS.

14. smurfsuki says:

I want more christmas item and limited item

• NimaSheibani says:

Hopefully another update might come in 10-12 days time and maybe it includes more limited items and more decorations

15. STEWART says:

DOES THE HUT CUSTOMIZATIONS THAT COSTS SMURF BERRIES LEAVE THE VILLAGE IN THE NEXT UPDATE, OR DO THEY STAY LIKE THE HALLOWEEN UPDATED HOUSES? IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY STAYED AS THEY ARE ONLY PURCHASED BY SMURF BERRIES…. THEY CAN BE LIKE THAT HOUSE THAT NEVER TAKES DOWN THEIR LIGHTS EVEN IN THE SUMMER, TEE HEE.

16. Drew says:

Anyone else's hot air balloon move and now you can not access the mountain? It will not let me delete or move etc.

What's the email or form to send in so beeline can fix it???

Drew drewgu111@yahoo.com