potter_icon Ver.: 1.5.3potter_iconVer.: 1.4.0a
Updated on: Apr, 09, 2014Updated on: Apr 15, 2014

Feb

Dreamy Smurf

Captain Dreamy Smurf and his ship, the S.S. Dreamy II. are part of the expansion to the island and Dreamy smurf is one of the free special smurfs who was added in version 1.1.7

To get Dreamy Smurf, Papa Smurf’s previous storyline quests have to be done and then at level 19 a long quest line will start that will in the end give you Dreamy Smurf and his ship.

After Dreamy has been send out for a couple of adventures, he will find the island and he, Brainy and Papa Smurf can from that point onwards, visit it.

Comments

1. Melissa says:

what level r u supposed to be to get the island?

2. Melissa says:

i complete all the quests that requires dreamy smurf, but i still can't find the island.

3. rebecca says:

I have the ship and island but now my ship won't sail to the island, every time i click on it nothing happens

4. Clint says:

Hi all, I'm on lvl 27 with Android… no mention of dreamy. Why is that?

You need to do a lots of other questions from papa smurf beforyou get the specific one to send out smurf to look after dreamy but if you are on lv 27 you should have get those questions a long time ago, what you can do is to try to contact Beeline and se if they can help you. <a href="http://www.getsatisfaction.com/beeline_games” target=”_blank”>www.getsatisfaction.com/beeline_games or on support@beeline-i.com

5. Carl says:

I sent out a blueprint raft. And didn't get one!

6. Olga says:

I am at level 23, there is no Dreamy Smurf and no ship! :( :( :( what is wrong?

• Farmer_Smurf says:

Did you complete Papa Smurf Quests?
      You have to complete them to get Dreamy
      Here are the Quests:
      - Send 2 Smurfs into the forest for 12 hours
      - Send 2 Smurfs into the forest for 24 hours
      - Send 5 Smurfs for 5 hours to find Dreamy Smurf
      - Send Dreamy on an adventure for 24 hours
      - Play Miner Smurf’s Mini Game (to get metal for the compass)
      - Send 3 Smurfs into the forest for 24 hours to gather magnetic rock
      - Send Dreamy Smurf on an adventure for 72 hours
      - Send Dreamy Smurf on an adventure for the third time for 72 hours
      - Smurf to the island

• Melissa_Lam says:

if u didn't complete the quests, there is an easier way. u can cheat by going to settings and changing the date and time.:)

Cheating is not recommended as you won't get any gifts from Jokey and xp from snails and caterpillars.
          Melissa, if you want to give advice, don't ever tell them to use the time cheat ;)

7. Linda says:

I just got the ship and have found Dreamy and Papa Smurf sent Dreamy out in the ship for 24 hours. The ship left but now a few hours later the ship is back with Dreamy but Papa says there is still 15 hours before Dreamy returns. Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug somewhere?

Maybe if you wait the 15 hours the quest can be all right. If it isn't, contact Beeline.

8. Sassete says:

Try to rebot your device and try again

9. Lucy Richardson says:

HELP!!!!! I can't find stone when Dreamy tells me to find it with going on the "Stone Voyage" but I can't seem to find any!!!

10. Kiki says:

Yesterday I custumized a house with a wooden shed in the village and this morning…no more shed…what can I do to have it again…

11. kevin says:

Hi. I'm stuck on the quest dreamy asked me to send a letter , I sent and after 24 hrs the thing came back but I did not get the quest complete.. same thing happened to the MIAB .. keep sending out rafts but didn't complete it…

12. angie says:

I can’t seem to plant any more new patch. I currently have 5 smurfs available but everytime i try to plant new patch, it says 1 patch for 1 smurf. I’ve already exceeded the number of smurfs house to build. N brainy keep saying my plants have withered when i currently only have 1honey dew plant growing. I’ve tried using sb to bring back withered crops (used 3 times already) but when i log in, brainy says the same thing. Pls help

• ClandestineMan says:

I ran into this problem. The game messed up on me and put a crop tile in an area of the game that I was unable to get to. I was always getting the withered message from brainy. I had to go back and reload a previous version of the game and lost like a weeks worth of play time. Go to options, click on Papa Smurfs head like 16 times. One of the menus will change, click on that and it should present to you a list of past games. Check them out and see if any of them do not have the crop issue. That is what I did to fix the issue.

13. brooke driessen says:

how do you build a dam on the island?
    PLEASE HELP

14. Sunfora says:

What does " S. S. " means? Plz

S. S or S/S is an abbreviation of the word screw steamer from the begining it was only a description of a steamboat but now days they can also have screw. Instead of S.S it could work with S/Y on the smurf ship because that is a sailing ship but I think its most realisically that the smurf ship actually have a screw and not only move forward with help from the wind and its why its have the S.S in the begining if her name.

15. Sarah says:

Why do the crops on the mainland wither prematurely when I visit the island?

16. pete says:

I have just got dreamy's ship, but when i press yes to go to the island the game shuts down….. can anyone help??????

This is a bug that hapens to a lot of players usually those who are playing on android and the only thing you can do is to wait for Beeline to fix this bug.

17. Monique says:

Please can u help me to reach island?

18. island says:

when i press dreamy smurf he ask me would you wanna go to island? then i press yes it doesnt go just stay there. what shalli do? im level 24 using android

19. Skunk says:

Is there a trick to get the ship to and from the island faster? Can you upgrade the ship?

20. Aillemia says:

i have one question.i am in level 19, can i go to a new level even dreamy smurf didnt find the island yet?

21. fiq says:

I in level 20..when I tap to papa smurf he say tap the ship..where I can find the ship??

22. skeeting says:

ik was in level 34 en plotsklaps bijna alles weg. wat is er aan de hand?

Hi, could you post again in English?

• Tauvik says:

Dit kan ermee te maken hebben dat je de tijd hebt gewijzigd in Smurfs Village. Wat je kan doen is het volgende: Ga naar de opties in het hoofdmenu en klik 16 keer op het hoofd van papa smurf. Hierna komt er een bordje bij 'Recover Village'. Hier kan je je oude saves (automatische saves) bekijken en restoren naar een eerdere datum waar je village nog normaal was. Hopelijk helpt dit!

• Hannah says:

Mijn Nederlands is niet goed, dus ik zou niet zinvol. Dit is een probleem met het spel. Het enige wat je kunt doen is wat Tauvik gezegd. Ik weet niet waarom het gebeurt.

23. Pamela says:

Papa smurft is asking me to grow flores or grass what is this

It is grass and its look like an bush that you can buy in the begining of the shop for 10 coins

24. eve says:

All my caterpillar in my village missing… What can I do now? How to get it back?

You should be glad your caterpillars are missing. Lol. A lot of us are trying to get rid of our caterpillars without success. Pardon me, Jokey Smurf has infected me a bit. On a more serious note, how many caterpillars did you purchase? Are you able to restore your game to an earlier time before the caterpillars went missing?

• eve says:

I have 15 caterpillars…

Hi Eve, so have you tried to restore your game to an earlier time before you lost the caterpillars?

• Melissa says:

you should go to 'menu' and click 'options'. click papa smurf 16 times (not the restart button) and a new tab will appear saying 'recover village'. click it and u will see lots of dates. click the one before u lost the caterpillars. be sure to preview the village first.

25. De Queen says:

why i cant buy the raft hut? i have more than 400 coin but i cant place it

26. Puppy face says:

My island raft got sunk in the mission or something, they not return, en with the new update. All my raft sunk:(.please help

This seems to be a bug, there is nothing you can do about it at the moment, just wait for them to come back or for Beeline to fix it

• cliftonphotographer says:

I've had that problem a few times too. I would send out a raft for 24 hours (Dreamy's 24hour raft quest that never get's a "Quest Complete) and it seems to take a few hours OVER the 24 for the rafts to come back. But they have come back.

27. Caz says:

I aint got the beach unlocked what do i do to unlock it ive brought all the extra space and its still not opened it help?

28. Caz says:

Hey am on that dreamy smurf one where says click the ship but i cant find the ship anywhere am level 27

29. Bella says:

Help!

The ship has not appeard in my village, what shall I do to make it appeare in my village?

30. StoneCold says:

Upgrade raft away…… Help !!!!

I bought an additional raft with smurfberries .
    Since then I have four rafts.
    But for now I'm back only 3. The next upgrade costs 10 smurfberries …

I Hope this is a bug………

31. Uma says:

All of my island smurfs have dissapeared. What do I do?

32. kayy says:

wheres the exact spot to put the raft hut ?

33. kayy says:

on the beach the captain smurf is telling me lets send a smurfs to deliver my letter and to send out a raft for 24 hours but i press okay and nothing happens what do i exactly do?!?!??!

34. Lena says:

THE crops on THE Island keep
    withered to fast.

35. Smurfett says:

I think my rafts sink in the sea or eaten by a sea monster, cos my smurfs did not return. All my rafts are all gray out.

it looks like there are quite a few bugs with the rafts, there is nothing you can do except keep waiting. You might also want to try and restart your device.

• Puppyface says:

My rafts still not working. All five them are grey out. :(. Hopebthis bug can get fix soon.

36. smoralesb says:

"Dreamy is out adventuring . He sould be back in : 5375 hrs . HELP PLEASE !

37. edward says:

Bonsoir,
    Je suis au niveau 28 et je n'es toujours pas le bateau pour me rendre sur l'ile ni le schtroumpf reveur alors que j'aurais du l'avoir depuis le niveau 19, merci d'avance

• Aillemia says:

pouvez-vous écrire de nouveau en anglais?

English please?

• milka says:

He says he's level 28 and doesn't have the ship and dreamy smurf, how can you help him ?

level 28 should have the bridge that connects to left village where the beach is. If he doesnt have the beach then he cant see the ship and cant go to the island. Build the bridge if haven't already done so.

• Melissa_Lam says:

u also need to complete all the papa quests.
            if u haven't, there is always a faster way:cheating.
            u can go to settings and change the date and time:)
            if u don't want to cheat, then u can wait

Don't use the time cheat, Jokey will sto giving you gifts and your snails and caterpillars won't give xp anymore.

38. bottine says:

I try to complete the quest "Let's send a Smurf to deliver my letter". I send a raft for 24 hours and the 4 times I tried the quest was never complete. Are you aware if this is a known bug?

• muscle smurf says:

i have the same problem too. i send a raft for 24 hours and it never came back. unfortunately, i only have 1 raft. :(

Hi, have you gotten the latest update released a few days ago? That update came with the option to cancel your rafts assuming you tapped by mistake. Have you tried that?

39. Joshua says:

Why do I have to wait about 79 hours to get the ship back? From Joshua, age 7 years

Because it takes a while to complete all the tasks, they were designed to take a long while. It will take you about 9 to 10 days to get to the island. This is done so people can enjoy the tasks for a while and are not immediately bored before the new update comes out.

• Mr.X says:

he will come back when u turn 9

40. Mat says:

Help ! I have dreamy smurf papa smurf says click on the ship to visit the is,land but nothing is happening

41. Lene says:

My village doesn't change from day to night anymore. Is this a known bug?

42. Miumiu says:

help, i'm on iphone level 19, but i can't find the ship to expand the land.

43. Alaltit says:

How long would it take to finish all the island quests for me to get the expansion to the east of the cliff? I am curRecently at level 25 moving to 26. will the Timber Smurf challenge just happen for this to happen. You did say that all island quests need to get done, is this upto the end?

44. Terry says:

On the island Dreamy Smurf asked to send out a raft for 24 hours to deliver a letter, I did it but when the raft came back nothing happened. I received no reward and the same quest is still pending. Can you please help?

This seems to be a bug, there is nothing you can do about it at the moment, just wait for the raft to come back or Beeline to fix it.

45. Tova says:

I sent out a raft for 24 hours for Dreamy's quest but when the raft returned Dreamy did not recognize that the quest was complete. How do I complete this quest.

This seems to be a bug, there is nothing you can do about it at the moment, just try to send out another raft for it to complete.

• Wietse says:

I found a solution for this bug, when you send out the raft marco needs to be in a friends village and stay there as long the raft is traveling. It worked for me, to confirm, dreamy is happy with the letter and its say he needs to look for a safer hobby :)

• Beams says:

How do you send Marco to a different village?

You can not send him away Marco is leaving your village when he wants to..Normally it is for every 24 h.

• Joakim says:

I don't have any Marco, do I have to be registered on facebook to get Marco?

You have to add friend/neighbor to facebook or to game center . Yes, you need facebook so you can post your message here asking people to add you. Add only people playing on the same platform. Apple or Android .
            You can take a look our facebook page and see how people ask to add friends. https://www.facebook.com/mysmurfsvillage

• cliftonphotographer says:

I sent out a Smurf 3 times,it got a "Completed!" on the third time.

46. Reborn joey says:

How do I build a bridge 2 get the raft hut on the new island

The Raft house can only be placed at a certain spot on the beach (look for a shadow of the raft house). The message about the bridge is just a wrong error message, it should say something like "can't place the raft house here".

47. Jason says:

I've upgraded raft hut to full expansion. One of the rafts is greyed out and otherwise unavailable for use. Are you aware if this is a known bug?

48. Michelle says:

I'm on level 34…how do I get Dreamy's quests to happen?

Just do Papa Smurfs quests.

• courtney says:

Hi im also on level 34 and about 4 levels ago dreamys quest was dreamy needs a tropical treat to soothe his stomach, harvest 3 plam crops. I have done at least 50 by now and the quest won’t in away. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Have you waited for the palm crops to be ready or did you harvest early? If you harvested early, please wait for them to be ready and see if it helps. You might also want to try and plant and harvest all three palm crops at the same time. Also, make sure that Dreamy is not asking for a specific kind of palm fruit.

• courtney says:

Hi haven’t harvested early, also i am running andriod version which i never had palms on my island to begin with i had to purchase with smurf berries so i only have one palm and the guest won’t complete and the only crop i can plant is dates no others are available.

You may need to open a ticket with Beeline for this one. Type beeline-i.com/support.php into the URL box of your web browser to access their support portal.

49. Jaine says:

Help!

I’m on iPad level 21 and all I have is the jetty on my beach. Tried papa smurf and no quests etc. I cannot find out where dreamy smurf is, how I get him and how I get that ship! It’s all updated so not sure why I can’t get this?!

Plea help thanks

Jaine

Papa Smurf always gives quests. When you tap on him walking around in your village, does he give you no quest?

• Satine says:

I'm having the exact same problem. If I tap on Papa Smurf, he keeps telling me to do that baking game. Nothing is happening. What should we do?

You have to play the baking game. Papa usually asks you to bake a specific item. If you have done so, place it in your village and the task will be completed.

50. Leticia Smurfcorreia says:

Help me!! What is a crop of maize?

51. fiq says:

i dont know.. what i can do if i miss some request..

52. Brainy says:

Miss what request ? You mean papa quests ? Papa wont give you the next quest if you haven't completed the current quest.

53. lIlGiNgErNiJa says:

54. Paola says:

I have the same problem with my 4 raft at level 35.
    What do you mean by "restore"? I have to restart from level 1?
    There is no other solution to this bug????

55. Dreamy_Smurf says:

Restore means that you select your village like it was a few days earlier.

56. Gregory says:

My captain is missing… He disappeared together with a couple of caterpillars. I've already been on island, but now I'm on mainland and the ships stands empty and I have no idea how to get to the island again…

57. kimathy says:

Im on level 25, Dreamy and one catapiller gone too. How do you gey them back. Its my only way to my island?theyve been gone two days.

58. Sassete says:

The only way to get them back is to recover your village to an date before that happened

59. zta says:

done that… nothing happens…

60. Sassete says:

Yes and no you need to go in in the furniture menu in the decorations menu then you should fing it next to the rocking horse