icon Ver.: 1.6.0iconVer.: 1.4.7a
Updated on: September 23, 2014Updated on: September 19 , 2014

Feb

Papa Smurf’s Flower Box Quest

As part of the Valentine’s Day update there’s a series of special quests players will receive from Papa Smurf. One of the trickiest of these missions is the Flower Box task. Players are asked to plant 20 boxes of flowers, harvesting 20 flower boxes of Daisies, Chrysanthemums, or Roses. Although the wording of this quest can be confusing it’s possible to accomplish this mission within minutes. The flowers do not have to be fully harvested to count toward the total. It’s only requesting users to plant 20 flower boxes.

An easy way to successfully complete this quest is to plant, delete, and then re-plant each flower box until the quantity of 20 has been reached. If you don’t have any flower boxes due to a shortage of smurfs, simply delete a crop field for each box you wish to buy. There’s no set number of flower boxes required since the method involves reusing each planter. A minimum of one to five flower boxes is enough but having more will make the process go quicker. Any of the mentioned varieties or a combination can be planted. The most inexpensive of the three are the Daisies. Planting this seed instead of the other choices will save a player up to 20 gold coins.

Click on each individual box to plant the seeds. Wait a second or two and then click on the same flower box. A side menu should pop up displaying the seed type and the amount of time left before it can be harvested. On the left side of the menu should be a small red line within a circle. Clicking on it will prompt a message asking if you’d like to delete the flower. Tap yes to clear the flower box and repeat the process planting until the mission is complete. Before you know it those flowers and 250 XP are yours for the picking.

Comments

1. Mm says:

I don’t find the answer : Many food can make me strong. But give me water and i won’t live long.What am i ?

Thank for your help.

2. Mm says:

Idon’t find the answer : what rhymes with new help me find someting that rhymes with new

Thanks for your help.

3. Heidi says:

The translation to German is terrible, why dont they have to leave everybody the Choice to choose the Language? By the Way, Sinne the Last Update (Last week) Time on the Island is incorrect, do you have similar Problems? For example Präs nieder 14! hours… Thx! I m on Level 42….

4. Malulen says:

I've been stuck with Papa Smurf's 20-tulip quest and Grouchy's 30-tulip quest for weeks now. I have 10 flower boxes and have since harvested at least 200 tulips in different colors. I've just tried the plant-delete method that I read about on this site but it didn't work. Can anyone help me?

5. Harlie says:

How do you do this? It says that i need seeds from a friend? Can someone please help! I have been doing this quest since May!!

You need neighbor to gift you seeds. Or you can buy nat smurf (30sb) on main land to unlock all seeds. If you are on island, buy wild smurf to unlock palm tree seeds.

6. Lak123 says:

I'm stuck with grouchy's quest of harvesting 30 boxes of tulips. I have harvested more than 40 but the quest is not yet completed. Please help

7. arthurfrank says:

can anybody help me with finding the magical shrub?

8. Angeligh says:

I am level 29, I am stuck on smurfette’s quest. She wants me to harvest 20 boxes of flowers and I have done so over and over and still nothing can someone help me please.

9. angela says:

Wondering when painter and vanity will be offered or the message inin a bottlecase quests. why is DROID so different than apple with things offered

Droid is not an easy platform to work with. The game is only compatible on some droids, not all droids

10. Jaz Buchhorn says:

i feel as though the higher i got in levels (im now at 37) the less quest chains i got. should it not be the other way around?? it takes way more experience to level up the higher you get & feel the reward is much less. i love doing the quests. originally, papa smurf, grouchy & clumsy all had quest chains when leveling up. now, its only papa smurf with 1 maybe 2 quests.
    i also think it would be great to hav a farmer smurf on the island 'plant all/ havest all' option.
    where can i give these ideas to beeline? please.

• angela says:

Wondering when their going to offer painter& vanity smurf. Why DROID is different than apple with things they offer. If DROID will get message in a bottle quests also. And if they will offer someway to connect with other villages without getting on facebook. I don’t have facebook nor do I wish to but id like to be able to connect/visit/give gifts etc. To other villages.

I read that Droid is a difficult platform to work with each device manufacture tweaks droid a little bit for their devices. That means not all droids are the same.

Beeline has to deal with many droid device manufactures while there is only one for apple.

11. Michel says:

I don't find the answer of the "papa smurf's second riddle : This is a room that has no floor, no walls, no windows, and also no door. What is it ? ".
    Thanks for your help.

12. Jacq says:

What do I do if my tab shows Needs Seed? Pls help. I notice I could buy smurfberries too but after buying nothing happens. Pls help!!! :(

13. DKriz says:

I had a different experience. I have two villages, one has 15 flower boxes, the other has 3. I planted all boxes in both villages and let them grow to completion. What happened for me, in BOTH villages, is when I haversted the first seed of the bunch, the quest completed.

In other words, in village #1, I planted only 15 boxes and the first seed I tapped completed the quest. In village #2, I planted 3 boxes and the fist seed I tapped completed the quest.

Not that I'm looking for answers, just saying.

14. cyncx says: