icon Ver.: 1.6.0iconVer.: 1.4.7a
Updated on: September 23, 2014Updated on: September 19 , 2014

Nov

Smurfs village Christmas update Sneak Peek images

November is about to finish and December is going to start soon, winter has arrived to the smurfs village and Christmas time is getting closer. Few days ago Christmas update was release for  Japanese players and sooner will be released for  international fans. MySmurfVillage (MSV) team has kindly received exclusive Sneak peak screenshots  of the coming up update form Beeline.  The update this time features Smurfette as the main Xmas character in the game icon.  Likewise every year Christmas update in the smurfs village is very special, this year the smurfs village is beautifully themed  with snow and  more importantly many new Christmas decorations   items will be added.

Christmas tree is an essential decoration item  for the smurfs in the village and it can be seen clearly in the secreenshot is decorated with lights and surrounded with gifts.  Snowmen, Christmas belles , snow globe and Christmas calender  are also added into the village as decoration items.

With regards to the animals, deers will be added  as well as glowing decoration animals,  which will  light up in the dark.

Another new special smurf will be added to the village, this time is  Sweepy Smurfs who  will be introduced to the village. According to Beeline  you have to watch for dirt piles and then send Sweepy smurf to clean them up and  probably you will earn XP. Light customization is also offered to decorate huts roofs during Christmas.

A wide range of decoration is also offered in the mountains including the main Christmas tree, bells, carts, sweets, and many more.

Categories : News, Seasonal Updates

Comments

1. Katrien65 says:

Since the new update things disappear in my village :-( First farmer and i has to rebuy him with 25 SB! Then a bridge, a mouse and now one of my mushrooms!

2. Sue says:

What's with all the weirded comments under terencetrent????? Doesn't have ant thing to do with smurfs. And some are very offensive.

Sue can you please tell me what exactly wrong with his/ comments coz we are really spending a lot of our free times to moderate these comments? thanks

3. Felicia says:

I saw in some of my neighbors village, a big huge lighted up Christmas tree !!! Where do I get it ?

4. Smart_smurfling says:

I can't get the calender

• Stace says:

I was able to buy the calender yesterday but I can't access it's content, it just says " the smurfs debuted on NBC in North America in 1981" and then has a website that takes you no where. Frustrated!!!

It only lets you tweet the message, but even if you do so you do not get a gift/reward etc. In the description it says there will be a suprise on the 26th, until then it looks like there will only be "tweets" and some infos about the Smurfs. Yesterday the link redirected to the Smurfs Game in the App Store if I remember correctly, haven't checked todays link yet but I suspect it is something similar/the same address. It is just supposed to be tweeted to advertise the game I guess.

5. Ornella says:

As papasmurf keeps telling to grow 20 boxes of tulips, can anyone tell me how can I cancel normal crops and buy boxes? Is there any other way to achieve the target?

Yes you can delete some plots and buy flower boxes instead and when you are done with the task you can delete the flower boxes again and replace the plots

6. Blah says:

At what level do you get sweepy?

7. Smart_smurfling says:

It dosent let me buy the calender it says its not avalebele it says available from dec 2

8. Smart_smurfling says:

The song from the Korean dude Gangem style

9. Smart_smurfling says:

O no I accidentally recovered my village and I need 3 bolts

10. Hannibal Smurf says:

Since the update farmer smurfs' house has dissapeared, I have to rebuy him for 25 sb's.
    Anyone else has got this issue?

Recover your village till the point you still had him. Go to the main menu, tap options. There you can papa smurfs head. Tap it 16 times and a recover village button will appear. Select it and you'll see a list of saved villages. You can preview them before you have to recover. If you've found the one that's yours before the error, select recover.

• Katrien65 says:

The same happened in my village too and other things also disappeared :-(

11. Jenifer says:

I want the ability to remove customization from my buildings without having to buy a new one to do it. X(

You can do that now just tap on the hut you want to remove the custimzations on and chose that option

12. Maaike says:

I just updated my Smurfs and suddenly my village is gone. It looks like the village from level 1. Papa smurf tells me to grow some blueberries. All the houses, decoration, gardens, boat are gone. But the banner in the top left corner tells me I'm still in level 23… Anybody has an idea what happen, and how I can turn it back to normal??
    Thx

Try to recover your village and se if that works, go to main menu and tap on papa smurfs head when you have done that it should pop up a recover village option

• SweepySmurf says:

You need to tap on papa smurfs head 16 times

13. Smurfyyy says:

Ohhh this cristmas update is so cool…my litle smurfs are so sweet….good work beeline…this is very good update.

14. fe gonzales says:

when i got the new xmas update this morning, the balloon was automatically transferred on top of the river and i cannot even move and travel to the mountain. I tried to reboot my iphone but nothing happened. can you please help me with this….

Recovef your village till the point you could still go to the mountains. To recover: Go to the main menu, tap options. There you can papa smurfs head. Tap it 16 times and a recover village button will appear. Select it and you'll see a list of saved villages. You can preview them before you have to recover. If you've found the one that's yours before the error, select recover.

15. EVsmurf says:

Does the Xmas calendar only works with a twitter account?

I don't think so. The first gift was only a tweet so we'll have to wait for tomorrow to find that out.

16. Deadcaleb3 says:

Can you transfer smurfsvillage data to another I pad or iPod?
    Just thought id ask before I spend 50 dollars on smurfs

17. Deadcaleb3 says:

How often can you make sweepy sweet the dirt?
    I've got sweepy,give 50 xp

18. Deadcaleb3 says:

Snowglboe is not worth getting, it only gives 5 xp

19. Deadcaleb3 says:

I just blew 96 sb on christams stuff

20. Deadcaleb3 says:

Os there a Christmas competition?

21. Maren says:

I have updated for a few mibutes. The new update is really cool. Where can I find the Christmas Calender?

22. Snowglobe says:

BEEHIVES gives 100xp ( plus problem: glitch n make my clumpsy game not working ) SWAPPY ONLY splat you 50xp… Not worthed