After few weeks of frustration with a message in a bottle quests and totem pole issues, Beeline has finally released a stable update this week for Apple iOs users. This update (version 1.1.9), which was released just few days after Easter 2012, doesn’t have an Easter theme or has anything to do with Easter. It seems like Beeline this time focused on fixing all previous glitches and bugs, which made version 1.1.8 the buggiest version which Apple iOS users witnessed since the release of Smurfs village App. However not all the bugs were bad, Beeline Easter gift was also buggy, which was the Best Beeline Bug ever, where players got up to 100s of free smurfberries.
The good news is this time this version is stable so far, although it has some bugs, but not major ones, and basically don’t affect the flow of the quests.
With regards to friends servers, many players reported that finally they manage to see their neighbors and friends villages, and they are able to gift and receive gifts now.
According to Beeline official description the new update has:
- Harmony Smurf , hut and mini game now available on the island. Harmony’s Music Match-Up mini game contains 10 songs that you can unlock as background tracks for the island.
- New Snappy Smurfling character, hut and quests for the island. If you place Snappy next to Sassette and Slouchy the 3 smurflings perform a daily dance
- Lots of Smurfy new decorations for the island
- The level cap increased to 46
- A new jumping fish for the island that you can place in water
- A new paid space expansion for the original village