icon Ver.: 1.8.0iconVer.: 1.4.8.a
Updated on: October 29, 2014Updated on: October 9, 2014

Mar

Smurfs’ Village Update 1.1.7.1 & More to Come

Beeline has released update 1.1.7.1 Apple iOS devices few days ago to address two major issues prevalent in the game. For players that were having difficulty playing the Painter’s mini-game and experiencing random crashes during gameplay this revised edition is worth the few seconds it takes to download. The bug that was responsible for the Painter’s mini-game’s bad resolution, blotchy coloring, and users being rated poorly has been permanently fixed. Players can enter Painter Smurf’s Studio to become a temporary Picasso without any issues. Color portraits ranging from Papa Smurf to a lovely bouquet of flowers and earn the appropriate amount of XP for a job well done. Crashes are also a thing of the past. Smurfs will be able to focus on constructing their new island paradise with minimal glitches due to this minor patch.

The big update 1.1.7 came with a massive amount of new content but also a handful of bugs. Some users have difficulties when attempting to visit friends to send gifts. Zooming to the left side of the island or to view land extensions on the mainland can be problematic as well.  Another annoying glitch is the triple or quadruple tap on the S.S. Smurf Ship that is sometimes necessary to start the sailing process. Beeline is investigating issues that users encountered with their Marco Smurf not returning after a quest and certain friends’ villages failing to display. Although many of these previous bugs will still be present after download players can expect some of them to be fixed relatively soon. The March update and another minor bug fix are in the works.

Check out our Bugs & Solutions page for a list of known bugs within the game.

Categories : News

Comments

1. Jes says:

Just hit level 27 on Android version. One of the quests *not sure if it’s a bug* but there is what appears to be a small portion of water moving around my screen with a quest. It wants me to plant 24 Honeydews, but Honeydews are not something I have in my list of plantable items. (I believe I can plant them on the island but not on the mainland where the quest is being given).

2. Rayrey says:

one of my raft's never came back. How do I get it to return

This bug has been around for months. U can either wait for beeline to fix the problem (i think u should not wait because beeline is struggling with this bug) . Or restore to yesterday saved village.

3. Annie says:

why there is no dam icon in my menu? i m was level 24 oredi

You only have the dam in the meny on the island you can not buy the dam in the old village

4. lukasz says:

Hi everyone l need you help my game stack when i press play button and nothing happening so l contact too support and they sey too me you have to update but l did 2 week ago so do you want me to wait for next update so l can play again because lm level 27 dont want too start from begining please help thank you

5. Jessica says:

My garden on the island wither all the time…. its just as if the time was accelerated! Been trying to completed Papa smurf quest of growing 24 crop of honeydew. I plant them and after a couple hours they have wither?? Another example…..i build the Dam wich it supposed to take 168 hrs to build, it was ready almost instantly . Anyone else with the same problem ?

6. jessica says:

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my garden on the island : s They wither within a couple hours after I plant them! For example, i plant honeydew wich take 24 hrs to grow, and within 2-3 hours i check them & they had wither. Been trying to complete Papa smurf quest of growing & crop 24 garden of honeydew & the problem keep repeating. Anyone else having trouble with there garden on the island?

7. Phil says:

I'm at level 26 with the Android version. When or how do i receive the expansion on the island. I'm kinda running out of room on the island

u should get a quest to upgrade timber hut soon. The upgrade will remove the logs to give u more land on right side.

8. Gets it wrong says:

I had this huge prob tat i cant still overcome it since couple of days…..i had a task from dreamy smurf asking me to to play the miner smurf game to collect some metal to do compass…but when i tried to ok the task..the game closes and goes to my ipad home page…i have tried thousands of times but no improvement…plss i plead u help me out of this problem…

9. bunny says:

i lost my game.. i was at level 28 when it crashed and when i opened it, it was baxk at the beginning.. :(

i’m using android.. i tapped on papa smurf’s head in the maib mebu but nothing happened.. :-(

please help!!

10. lukasz says:

Hi papa smurf ask me if i can grow some blackberrys then Greedy smurf can do juice can you help me how too pass this question

Can you provide the exact message Papa Smurf is asking you to do. Harvest some blackberries? If so, simply plant and harvest one blackberry will do.

11. lukasz says:

hi l have problem l bought smurfsberry from the game and then they charged me but l didn’t resive any berry at all then i was not happy so l conntact to support the game also they didnt back too me now i dont know what too do please help my friends thank you

Try to send beeline an email at this address: suppor@beeline-i.com, provide them with the a receipt or a proof of purchase, they will be able to reimburse you. Just you need to wait 2 or 3 days.

12. Lesley says:

I had the problem setting sail until I discovered you need to tap the centre side of the ship, where it dips/curves.

13. deborah says:

I got the update last night(yea!) & bought the dam, then used 14 SB to hurry it up. Moved some stuff around… Then this morning, I went 2 island, & couldn’t scroll over there!? There was no dam! Had 2 spend MORE coins, place it AGAIN, AND used MORE SB, just 2 access what I already had! What’s up with that?? LOVE the added space & all the other extras. though!! Keep up the good work! Can’t wait til Easter update!! :)

14. Sam Taylor says:

there should be a new smurf

15. Mom says:

Is my son pulling my leg? He says he has dammed up the river and got more land by doing it??? I can't find anything about a Dam in the river. Thanks

16. James says:

On my island I've sent a raft out and the smurf had come back but not the raft so now I only have 4 rafts to use not 5

It is a known bug that sometimes happens. Some people have two,three rafts out that dont want to come back. The only thing you can do is to wait and se what happens and we will hope Beeline fix this in the next update

• James says:

Thanks for the help and sorry I posted twice ;)

• cliftonphotographer says:

I did the "Letter Quest" that took 24 hours. I am sure that it took more like 30 hours to complete and I got the message telling the whole story of how they delivered the letter. But the next time I tapped on "Admiral Smurf?" he asked for the exact same quest! Currently I am doing it again.
        Also I have two rafts and they currently will not tell me how long till they come back!

Sounds like it could be a bug. Have you tried restoring your game to an earlier time and see whether it works?

• Ann says:

Same thing happened to one of my rafts. The smurf is back, but raft is greyed out and cannot be used :(
      Hope it comes back soon!!!

This is a known bug and some rafts havent come back at al the only thing you can do is to wait and se.

17. James says:

I have a bug on my island. I sent a raft out for a trip and the smurf came back but not the raft. It's still clear and you cannot tap it or send it out again. Does anyone know how to fix this or has anyone else had this problem?

This is a known bug that have happend to a lot of other players some times it takes a wery loong time for them to come back otherwise I hope Beeline will fix this in the next update.

18. Andrew says:

We really should be able to buy smurfberries with coins. I have thousands of coins but no smurfberries.

I have 5 millions coins. You have to understand that the game is free and you dont need special characters to play this game and level up. It may take a little longer but doable. Beeline needs to sell smurfberries to pay for game development and run friend server. Everytime you start the game, it connects to friend server. Without friend server, the game is boring.

• cliftonphotographer says:

I don't think it's boring without a Friend Server. Especially since I've never gotten that or the Facebook part to work anywhere near it's suppose to. I've given up on viewing villages or adding friends. Hardly want to buy Smurfberries to develop something that still doesn't work well enough on Android.

19. Guest says:

Hi, I just got the island update for android a couple of weeks ago, but a handful of days ago, I lost 10 of my smurfs, so it took me from 16 to 6. I did not understand, but I thought when the new update comes out, it would be solved, but today my main village crashed. I am level 24 with 65 percent and I was about to mix a potion then the whole game resetted, I still have level 24, my coins, my smurfberries and my percent, but it has taken away all but one of my smurfs and I am doing the first ever quests again. HELP!!!!!

You can try to contact Beelne and se if they can help you with this, support@beeline-i.com . There are other players that have the same problem that smurfs dissapear so I think beeline knows about the problem.

• Melissa says:

You have to go into the options menu & tap papa smurfs head 16 times then where it use to say customer support it should say recover village select that then it will show you all the dates that you’re village was saved tries selecting the 1 from before the village reset.

20. Deane says:

my smurf village is out dated. im still using the dec-jan 2012 version. anybody can help me with the latest update? pls provide me a link/s… thanks in advance.. ;-)

21. Catherine says:

Will there be an Easter 2012 update?

22. .bluemchen. says:

bei wechsel von festland zu insel oder umgekehrt gehen alle pflanzen kaputt. ist mir jetzt schon 3 mal passiert. das macht keinen spaß mehr, habe jede menge goldstücke und xp verloren.

Its better if you ask your questions in english because there can be other people with the same problem that doesnt understand deutsch. But. Have you done the latest update ? and what I experienced it only happens a few time, after that it will work like it should be.

23. Rich says:

You know what would be a GREAT feature to add to the game? The ability to friend someone when viewing a random village. I've seen some beautifully laid out higher level ones that I would have friended right there if I'd had the ability to.

It's a nice suggestion. Perhaps Beeline will allow this in the future.

• LynnSuzanne says:

I suggested to BeeLine the ability to have "favorites" for this same reason. I would love to look at some of the random villages again to see what new things they did!
      BeeLine replied with instructions on how to take a screenshot, which was not anywhere even close to what I wanted, and a very disappointing answer.

I guess this is something they may or may not be able to implement. You have to understand that not every suggestion will be accepted by Beeline, and it will take months before any ideas suggested are implemented.

24. tracy says:

I bought a swing and the smurfs never use it…stupid 10 smurfberries

• Mika says:

You can use the Option to restore the village at a Time before you bought it. You may loose Progress but you have the Smurfberrys back…

25. Maggie says:

I can play the painter game, but 1.1.7.1 version still cannot unlock new color.

Which new color may you be referring to?

• Velerby says:

I believe the first quest on the island was in an effort to make orange paint. Since there isn't a Painter Smurf on the island I assumed that the orange paint would be unlocked on the mainland. Will we be seeing that in the near future?

26. chococreamy says:

Hey i cant go back to previous saved game even when i did 100 times tapping on papa smurf head!!! WTH?

27. Poet says:

Did you see a 'recover village' button appear after tapping on Papa Smurf's head 16 times?