Smurfs village version 1.2.3 (Tracker Smurf) is live nowBy
Beeline interactive has finally released a second version of Smurfs village game for this summer. This time the quests will turn around Smurf tracker a new character, which was added to the village. Where firstly you need to add the Tracker’s cauldron in order to participate in his soup events to earn bonus xp for everything you do until the soup runs out. By completing the required checklists you will earn more bonus xp increasingly until the end of the event!. In addition to that more decoration items were added in both the island and the main village.
But what’s new according to Beeline:
- More Lucky Smurf items can be found!
– We’ve added seashell hut customizations to Architect’s Hut Shop
– Smurfs can now lay down on certain items including air mattresses for the island
– Lots of fun new nature based decorations
– Lots of new quests
– A new southern land expansion is available on the island
– Level 48 has been added to the game
– Lots of bug fixes and optimizations including speedier load times when traveling to and from the island