icon Ver.: 1.7.0iconVer.: 1.4.8.a
Updated on: October 14, 2014Updated on: October 9, 2014

Feb

Starting Your Smurf Island

In the new 1.1.7 update of Smurfs’ Village players at level 19 or higher are introduced to Dreamy Smurf and the S.S. Smurf II ship. Once unlocked, users are able to travel to a remote island where they can start a second village. Although these additions to the game are extremely exciting it will require a large amount of coins and time in order to start your own smurf island. This guide will help you in the process of transitioning from the mainland to the tropics.

Whether you’re beyond level 19 or nowhere close, it’s important to prepare early. Everything on the Island will cost twice as much including select crops. Players need a minimum of 50,000 coins before venturing into the high seas. I started out with a little over 56,000 coins and regretted not having more. Boost income by growing short length crops that have higher coin profits. A few good crops that quickly earn for less are raspberries, blackberries, and brussel sprouts. Blueberries are a time-tested favorite for generating free coins. When you’re actively playing try to plant as many as you can. Another excellent method to attain wealth is by growing golden corn. Anyone who has purchased the harvest wagon in the Smurf Shop will have access to this specialty crop. Golden corn yields a 154 coin profit per plot. It takes 10 hours to ripen allowing players the opportunity to plant them twice a day. Special items like the wishing well and clothes line are also considered great extras to have when accumulating coins.

Papa Smurf will be delegating several long winded quests in order to stumble across Dreamy Smurf and set up the island. For players who hate to wait days to complete a task I recommend investing in a bushel of 50 Smurfberries to speed up the process of setting up your island. It’s not necessary, though. Coins and patience will suffice. In the beginning of this epic quest players will have to continuously send out smurfs to search deep within the forest. The first time they will spot the S.S. Smurf II, and then a search party is sent to find Dreamy Smurf. After the arrival of Dreamy Smurf, he’ll adventure off on a few solo trips and find angry sea turtles. Users are asked to play the Miner’s Mini-Game to gather some metal for a compass. It takes a couple more trips before the Island is finally found. Once located, Papa Smurf, Captain Dreamy, and Brainy Smurf will hop aboard the S.S. to visit the island. A quick tap on the ship starts the voyage.

The first task on the empty isle is to add a smurf hut. Go ahead and plant several. You’ll need the smurfs later. Adding garden plots to allow farming is next. Similar to when you first started out in Smurfs’ Village space on the island is limited. Players begin with a small area of grassland and sand that can be expanded as they progress.  An integral part of island life is exploring. Many of the quests will require players to send their smurfs out to explore the sea and search for supplies. Papa Smurf will request users to build a rafting hut and to send out a raft. Multiple rafts can be owned but it requires players to upgrade their raft hut. Although the hut only costs 400 coins to build, to upgrade it takes 10,000 coins and the price doubles each time. It’s wise to have at least two rafts or more at your disposal since quests will often come from multiple smurfs that might need to set sail.

While strolling through the tropical paradise, Slouchy and Brainy Smurf will make the decision to move to the island. The next few quests will involve building their homes and harvesting crops. The crops are slightly different. New varieties like Eggplant and Honeydew require longer growth periods and are more expensive, but they generate high amounts of XP. Players will need about 20-22 garden plots when starting their island. Harvesting quests are often for celebrations or parties like a BBQ.

Remember, your main village will still have quests and need upkeep. A tap on the S.S. Smurf II ship will take players back and forth between both smurf locales. This new feature will require users to continually build and manage both villages. Papa Smurf, Dreamy Smurf, and Brainy Smurf will be commuting. The population on the island is counted separate from the main village. Players have to slowly re-populate the island as they expand it. A player’s level, coins, XP, and Smurfberries stay the same.

When you have a handful of mushroom homes, a decent size garden going, and at least two rafts connected to your hut your island is well on its way.

Comments

1. Linnea says:

I can't go to my island, it doesn't let me tap the ship, how can I get there?

Did you already completed all of the island quests?

• Linnea says:

Well, last time I had to send one raft for 8 hours, but i couldn't do it because I wasn't level 19 yet. But now i'm in level 19 and i still can't go there. So i have been there already but then it just stoped working.

• Hanna says:

Hi!Im on level 20 and my ship gives this orange arrow to wards the island but my ship doesn't move untill i go to some random village and see their island and when i come back to my village then i could see my island but on my own it doesn't move!
      How will it go?

Are you tapping the bottom of the ship? You don't tap the arrow – you tap the bottom of the ship. At least that is how it works on the Android version.

2. leyla says:

hello,
    in the level 22 the papa smurfs tell me to build a smurf hut & i can't found plz help me :(

3. TCL says:

I have been trying to grow honeydew on my island for 3 days but every time I go back to the mainland or out of the app the growing time pauses!? Is this a bug and do I need to delete them all and start again?.

4. Chris says:

I just started my island and the only time my crops grow is when i am visiting the island. It is like they are put on pause when i leave the island or exit the game. Any solutions?

There isn't any solution at the moment but Beeline is going to release a 1.2.6.1 update that should fix most off the bugs but not all.

5. Sam says:

Papa smurf told me to go to the island by tapping the ship, but i I can't find the ship where is it do I have to build it?

I believe that the island becomes available in Level 19, but only after you complete several quests from Dreamy. The ship automatically appears to the left of the beach after you complete the quests.

• heidi says:

hey i have that problem to, do fixt it on your game? i'm on level 20

6. lucy says:

Ik zit in level 22, en nu moet ik naar het eiland om mijn tomaten te oogsten, maar mijn schip reageert niet meer. Ik blijf erop tiken, maar hij doet niets! Kan iemand mij advies geven?

Recover jouw dorp. Ga naar opties(options) druk op Grote Smurf's zijn hoofd 16 keer, een 'recover village' knop verschijnt. Klik erop en je ziet een lijst met opgeslagen dorpen. Klik op een, kijk er even naar en als het overeenkomt met het jouwe voor de error druk op 'recover'.

• Billy bob junior says:

Snounid gon doo lash Bra!!!

7. steve says:

how do i get the pieces for the clockwork blueprint you have to build, and what does it do

You can get pieces by getting bolts from friends or by completing bottle quests when the reward is a piece.

8. Sam says:

I am on the island and Papa Smurf has told me to build a smurf hut. Problem is, there is no smurf hut for me to build! Anyone know anything? I was hoping it just meant I needed to build another mushroom house at the next level but it won't let me do that either; every time I get to a new level it tells me I can't build another mushroom house until I reach the next level (again).

I also have an invisible timber smurf on the island! Brainy tells me my crops have withered when I haven't planted any!

I am having all kinds of issues, I knowI I have the latest update. Any help would be appreciated!

9. cameron says:

how do i get lots of coins

10. jess says:

Why don't my smurfs lie on the floating lilos in the water? It says that isf the item is placed near enough to shore the smurfs will lie on them but they don't no matter how close to shore i put them.

11. twins_mama says:

I'm at Level 36 now. On my Smurf's Island, the "Message in the bottle" Fetch Supplies Quest 1/4 req me to send out raft for 1hr, and I already completed but the message never get refresh! I am already updated to the latest version. Pls advise what I should do.

Send out both rafts for the quest (not the smurfberrie one) and be sure that it'sva 1 hour raft.

12. Luca says:

Please cud you bring me to level 50 wefe 1000000000 koins and 10000000smurfberis for free.

13. MAB says:

Hi! I just found the island, and Papa Smurf asks me to build a hut. But in the building menu, I can't select to build a hut because it tell me that all of my smurfs are busy… What can I do?

14. Belinda says:

When will us kindle fire users will be able to buy smurf berries and receive them?

Blinda we really don't know, it would be more convenient if you ask beeline. Many kindle fire users are asking these days about them, …sorry I couldn't help ;/

15. Blackheart says:

I became the quest to send out a raft and get e realy stick.. But i never become a relay stick:( How do I get one? I never become gifts when i send out rafts, only money and xp

PLEASE HELP THX :D

What to you mean with realy stick and what is the task please write the whole task and we can se if we can help you

16. fen says:

i lost my smurfs' village game, can i get back my whole game? because i have to start a new game now… sadly lost my smurfs and all data

17. Smurffff says:

Hi i have a question, why is the house in the main village cost 30 coins and on the island 2500, really big difference.

transportation is expensive to take resources and labors from the main land to the islands it costs a lot, just kidding, I have no clue why beeline designed many items in the island to be more expensive than the main smurfs village.

18. giga riva says:

i’m at level 24, now, every tap to the ship that dreamy to go adventure the smurf village was getting

force close, but bfore under level 23 was enable, could you tell me to fix it?

19. Lclo says:

Please help! Papa smurf is asking for a smurf hut. Where can I find the smurfs hut or what is it I've looked through my shops list a million times and can't seem to find it

20. lolol says:

Do smurfberries boost your level

If you use them to speed up your crops, you will level up quicker but it's better to buy the special smurfs with it. Your village will then be looking nicer :)

21. ji says:

I have same problem. I level 22. “Tap the ship to visit the island?” but I don’t have the ship.

Have you already completed Papa Smurf's quest to find Dreamy?

• lolol says:

Ummm do you have a bridge to the.left

• Awesome smurfette says:

Scroll over to the left where the beach is and there will be a dock with a ship you tap the ship it will say yes or no to go to the island click yes. When returning the ship will be on the right

22. Frederique says:

Hi I am at level 19 (for the third tim… I keep losing all my progress and have to restart because the backups never work nw tryong via game centre.. maybe third time lucky? Not…) and despite having access to the beach, I am totally missing the dock.. What can I do? (I have built the bridge to the beach so definitely that's not it). Every other time, when reaching level 19, the dock was there (then after the quests, you get ship etc etc).. Any tips anyone?

no dock, that' weird. I saw my neighbor village without a dock too. Not sure what to recommend. You can post/search to beeline official website https://getsatisfaction.com/beeline_games

23. jbb says:

It always prompted me there’s message bottle but I search everywhere just couldn’t find any message bottle. Does anyone has this problem?

24. LuchiV says:

Hi, every time I add a garden plot in the island it desapears! I have 8 smurfs, so I add 8 plots but if I close the game or go to mainland 2 garden plots are gone! this happened 6 times!

25. Ashley Madison says:

Papa Smurf is telling me to tap the ship to go travle to the island, but there Is no ship!3

26. help me :((( i lost my village ,my level was 22 ,when suddenly i lost every things in my village ,iam using android , and i dont konw what happened in my village ,, plz help me , :(( . now iam on level 1 & i only have got papa smurf & i cant build or grow ….. WHAT SHALL I DO ???? :((

27. Earthmyst says:

Do you get xp for upgrading the rafting hut each time?

The only thing that happens when you upgrade the raft hut is that you get another raft and the xp you get is one time only you dont get xp every day from raft hut unless you send out the small rafts on raft tours from the list.

• Earthmyst says:

How much xp do you get when you upgrade to 3 rafts? I am not sure I want to spend 25000 if I get like 200xp.

after you have upgraded the raft house you can send out the rafts on raft tours and that can you do as many times as you want and every raft tour gives you xp its not one time only, if you get xp it deppens on you if you send out the rafts or not and you van also get gifts from the raft tours like the yellow crab if you are lucky

28. AdyanaP says:

My Papa Smurf Quest often repeat itself. What should I do?

Yes that's right you feel like they are repeated but just complete them as they are required.

29. r_n_d says:

hi.. i'm newly get to the new island.. i've build a house and upgrading.. now my smurf is 10 but i haven't able to build a garden to plant a crops.. i try to back to my old village and delete 1 or my garden and now i cant build it back.. i've lost my garden in my village now.. what should I do? thanks

30. suzanne says:

can’t get to my island

31. Jaime Mora says:

Im having a problem when Smurfette ask me to harvest 10 crops of artichokes, 10 of corn and 10 brussels, I did thousand times and she hasnt give me the done quest and keeps with the admiration mark on it !!! does any one know what is going on with this? is totally upgraded ! I got the latest version and Im on level 33 with the 95% done already

32. Hidy says:

hey … i'm in the island & i just don't know how to build the rafts :S
    can any one please tell me the steps to build the rafts ^^

thx

33. Margaret says:

I am on level 25 and papa smurf has given me the task of building architects but, but every time I try, it says I need to unlock handys hut. I have Handys but in my main villiage and have no idea how I am supposed to get handys hut on my island. Anyone else know?

• <33 says:

I am having the same problem… Where is handys hut? I too have handy on the main land. Please if anyone could help it is driving me crazy!

everybody has handy hut . U need to upgrade handy hut on main land through papa 5 quests. They are long quests

• Mel says:

I am having the same issue

• Júlia says:

I have the same problem. I've already upgraded Handys hut do a store, but I can't find Architect house… HOW DO I DO THIS? PLEASE!

34. Lynne says:

Is there a farmer smurf for the island?

Beeline is working for an alternative for a farmer smurf on the island.

35. Jonah says:

Hi all is there still an issue with the rafts. All my smurfs are on the island farming now as I can't put one on a raft as it is ghosted out, just as if it was on a quest. Is anybody else having the same issues?

36. A player says:

Hey!
    Just wanted to mention a bug. After I upgraded the rafting hut, my smurfs never bring prizes. Ever.
    Please reconsider the algorithm.

what sure what u mean never bring prizes. U mean the raft expeditions dont bring back anything ?

37. I REBOOTED AND EVERYTHING AND THERE IS NO SHIP! PLEASE HELP ME IM GOING CRAZY HERE!

38. jamie says:

what is the marbles? i cannot find it from shop…smurfette want me to add some marbles…

You mean Sassette, not Smurfette…the marbles look like small little stones and can be found in your island build menu…

• jamie says:

i really cannot find it.., can you tell me where exactly it is? there is 4 section in built menu.
        1. house
        2. flower
        3. smurfberries
        4. star

which section have it?

Jamie, go to your island buildmenu, under the flower tab….it's next to the green paths….costs either 1500 coins or 5 smurfberries…choose the one with 1500 coins. Beside the smurfberry version is a huge rock that cost 240 coins.

39. yogev says:

i have an androide and i have a problem i cant put gardens it tells me that i need another smurf but i already have 8 (4 mushrooms upgraded) it there any limitation for a lvl that only from that point you can plant?

Try to force it to add a new plot that can work

• smurfdroid says:

I have the same problem. I have 8 smurfs and can't add garden field. Garden field is gray and it keeps telling me that I need another smurf. Obviously it is a bug, but is anybody able to find work around it?
        How exactly to force it? I have only 2 choices when trying to add garden field: OK, or buy another smurf. O.K. button can not force it and I don't want to buy another smurf since I already have 8 that are not doing anything.
        Platform is Android 3.2 on Galaxy tab 10.1

• yogev says:

is anyone able to tell my that it is a bug for sure?
          Sassete i don't understand how am i supposed to force it? how is it posible to force it?
          thx

• Puk says:

I have the same problem. So far I've managed to put 3 of 8 plots (don't know how though)

• Ilona says:

i have the same problem.

but i discover that the gardens are spead over the island, so also on the other site of the river.
      i have found 4 already. they just appear(no level up or quest), so keep looking every time on the whole island.
      i know its frustrating, but hopefully brainy shup up when i have them all.

40. andrew says:

I have downloaded android version 1.0.6a and i have upgraded also. My smurf village level is already 22 before upgrading. But I have not asked by Papa as island request. How to make an island request?

41. Reena says:

Is anyone else having issues with missing smurfberries? When I got to the Island, I had 40 smurfberries. I used 12 of them to upgrade three of my huts (4 each), then I went back to the village to check on everyone, and came back to the Island. When I got back to the Island, I only had 11 smurfberries left.

I selected another hut to build, but it does not cost smurfberries, it costs coins. And before I lost my berries, I had the option to select the extra land (I didn't, but it was available) but not that is gone, so whatever happened, it caused me to lose at least 14 smurfberries.

42. fatos alar says:

İ cant open the papa smurf s surprise anymore. Can anyone help me with this?

43. sheri says:

what do the marbles for slouchy look like that sassette is requesting?

44. Alinda says:

I’ve done all the dreamy quest of what papa smurf has ask me to do. He’s telling me to tap to the ship to go to travel to the island. The problem is i didn’t found any ship in my smurfs village! please help me! Pleaseee

Try rebooting your device or relaunching the game. If you have found Dreamy Smurf, his ship should be there.

45. CUPCAKE says:

SO I CANT SEE ANYONE THAT IS HAVING MY PROBLEM AND IF IT IS POSTED I CANT FIND IT…. MY RAFTS ON MY ISLANDS HAVE BEEN STUCK OUT AT SEA FOR 3 DAYS NOW AND WILL NOT RETURN… DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS….PLEASE HELP!!!

i have the same problem and beeline hasn't fixed it in 2 updates. You can recover to previous saved level but you will lose about 3 days of progress. Or wait for beeline to fix the problem whenever that is.

• CJ says:

My rafts are stuck out at sea too. But now the message in a bottle is asking for me to send out a raft for 8 hours. I don’t have any rafts to send out :(

46. Erik1234 says:

How to put a bridge in they island when I am level 22 ????

47. Devon says:

Hiyah need help asap!! I've done all the dreamy quest what papa smurf has set me to do! Hes telling me to click on the ship to travel to the island! Only thing is the ship is no where to be found I've looked everywhere on my smurf world and it's not there. Why?

48. muscle smurf says:

i just send out a raft for dreamy's quest (for 24 hrs) and it never came back. does anyone here experienced the same problem?

common bug

• Smurfinnetje says:

When can thuis be solved? I have updated my raft house, used it for à while, but since the last update in june all my rafts are grey and i cannot use them

i would like to know the answer too because i have 4/5 raffts disabled for over 2 months now. Unfortunately only beeline knows the answer

49. Gabriel says:

When I travel from mainland to island or opposite, the application freezes in the middle of the way. so I open it again and I'm on the other side. But in the mainland, Papa Smurf quest keeps asking me to get to the Island (+2500xp), but since it freezes in the middle of the way this quest doesn't go away, even that i can go to the island opening again the application. Someone having this problem?

I had this issue too…but after I downloaded the update on 7 March, this issue was resolved. Have you done likewise?

• Gabriel says:

My version is SmurfsAndroid 1.0.5a . I don't see any newer updates in Android Market.

yes you are right 1.0.5a is the latest version for android, the current update released is only for Apple iOs devices.

50. Pman says:

Im lvl 24, but i haven't even started on the quest to unlock the island, but im always doing all the quest papa smurfs are giving. Is it a bug or do i have to do something to activate it?