Ver.: 1.5.7iconVer.: 1.4.4a
Updated on: July 19, 2014Updated on: Jul 17, 2014

Apr

The Frog Dilemma

Smurfette is back at it again. After reading a smurfy fairy tale about a Princess that kissed a frog that happened to turn into a handsome prince, she gets a brilliant idea.  If there was frog in the village for her to kiss she might meet her prince charming. To test her new theory out, Smurfette requests players to add a frog to their village. Although frogs are present in the build menu, most players are unable to purchase them. There’s a glitch that is generating this quest entirely too early. The patient frog which gives users XP every few hours isn’t available for players until they reach level 32. This error in timing prevents players from completing the quest. Currently for those that have encountered this problem there is no current solution.

Beeline is completely aware of this bug and plan to fix it in their upcoming Smurfs’ Village update 1.2.0. If a player is close to level 32 they may be able to complete this quest before it’s corrected. Actively sending gifts, harvesting high fruit trees, planting XP yielding crops and tackling other available quests is the best way to level up quickly. For others that are nowhere near that number, waiting may be your only option. It’s very annoying to receive a high level quest that you can’t complete. Smurfette’s previous Corn, Artichoke, and Tomato Quest will be fixed as well. Hopefully, the new update will revise Smurfette so we can avoid these blunders altogether. Stay posted on the latest Smurfs’ Village glitches by checking out our Bugs and Solutions page.

Comments

1. Jesse says:

Sloucy’s house has appeared in my village as a yellow dot. And a bridge is floating around my village and I click on it, and its Slouchy and says to plant 20 honney dew. I go to the island and do it and nothing happens. Ive done this many times. How do I get him back to the island?

I think you have to recover your village to the point he was still at your island. To recover: Go to options, tap Papa Smurfs’ head 16 times. A ‘recover village’ button appears. Press it and you’ll see a list off saved villages. Select one, preview it, and if it’s yours select ‘recover’.

2. undercoverangel says:

i think that everyone has a good point… i only play smurfs when theres a new update, or when my firends are catching up to my level. i love getting new things that cost berries, but it takes too long leveling up..
    maybe beeline could do… like so many coins for berries?

3. brandy says:

I have the android version and its been daylight for about 3 months now. I haven’t been able to collect from scaredy surf in a long time. I think that’s his name. Anyways, I don’t want to reset or anything like that because im too far inti mt game, but is there any other suggestions on how to fix it? I would just delete the fame but I spent real money in the past on smurfberries.. I don’t like waisting money. I know I shouldn’t have boughten them, but I wasn’t making progress.. please help if you can.

Look in the settings and se if you have the effects on On otherwise turn off the effects reboot your device and turn on the effects again and se if that works

4. Romina Romy says:

chi mi aggiunge? cerco vicini

5. Stephanie says:

May u know how to build architect's house, i even dont know where is handy's hut.
    pls help~~

Handy's hut can be found in the main village's build menu for 500 coins. Do you have him? If so, complete all of Papa Smurf's quests to upgrade Handy's hut, then you can build Architect Smurf's house on the island.

6. Roy says:

I am on Level 31 and Papa Smurf has given me a quest to buy lanterns for the village. The lanterns cannot be purchased until Level 36. Has anyone else had this problem?

7. Saw says:

My crop land on the island keeps dissappearing. I planted 16 plots and now I am left with 8!!! Can someone please explain why this is happening?

8. michelle says:

I can't get the xp from a sand smurf that by the dame

No that is unfortunattely a bug and more players have experienced the same problem you can only wait for Beeline to fix this bug.

9. jenn says:

i have restored my game five times already. i have lost countless things i bought with smurfberries. the other day my snail is gone. I lost farmer smurf, smurfette, sassette smurf, and everything i did on the second island. I cant seem to open the game with out being told my village was found and all my smurfs hid. I learned the restore feature but i have lost so much. any suggestions on how to keep Gargamel away??

I am guessing you are playing on android. Many people have this problem and I dont know why Beeline has Gargamel for android and not on apple.
      You can post to beeline and ask them https://getsatisfaction.com/beeline_games

10. MoiraSmurf says:

May I suggest that Beeline changes Smurfette and her counterpart on the island into a non-berry purchase? Another good option to keep players attracted to the game would be to add a possibility to exchange coins they accumulated by harvesting crops into berries. The other way around already is available.

If they do that, the question is how do they make money to pay for game development as well as maintaining the game server.
      What u r suggesting is good for the users but not for game developers, they all need to make a living.

• MoiraSmurf says:

Yes I do understand this but in this specific case on the island the two smuflings cannot interact with the Island Smurfette at all and it is a basic smurf on both sides. Also one should get a wee bit leeway for harvesting crops and saving up money – the exchange rate might be high but it rewards players who stick with the game at least

Island and main land are two separate but xp, coins, smurfberries are NOT.
          Generating coins is very easy. I had 7millions coins and currently sitting on 3+million coins. I would love to exchange coins for smurfberries too but I dont think beeline will never do this based on the reasons I mentioned in previous post. I play other games too and none of them let user generate coins and then exchange for items that cost real money. I wish in game items and smurfberries were cheaper so more people will buy them. Beeline didnt have any sale last year, they just started this year and that's a good start. I hope they would do it more often.

Btw, I dont work for beeline. I've been playing since late 2010 and have 3 villages

• Jasmine says:

I'm with you there, Moira. I've played this game since it came out, and honestly, it's starting to bore me. There isn't much that I can buy with my 300,000+ coins that won't just clutter up my village. It seems silly to even have coins if there isn't anything good to spend them on. And, one of my favorite things in the beginning was decorating the village. The only thing that keeps me playing is that I actually paid for smurfberries in the past. I won't buy anymore though because I'm not going to pay for an app where I have to pay for nearly all of the new items.
          5 of my friends won't even play the game anymore because of this. Not even my 5 year old niece is interested anymore.

• X-Caper says:

As it stands now, Beeline is making a killing, especially on the new sale items that are on for a limited time. Makes us need more berries all the time.

• Evelyn says:

Thank you…..I love the game and coins accumulate which just sit there. I have no more room to build huts and as a mother cannot afford to buy smurf berries like mad.

buy butterflies to collect xp every 2 hours.
        I bought 500 butterflies for 5million coins.

• Tony says:

They don't really have to go the "coins convert to smurfberries" route, they could just make the alternative to buying a specialty smurf with coins something like 250,000 to 500,000 coins… or something ridiculously high like that…

11. iChadpot says:

I never had a problem with mine. I pass all the smurfette’s quests smoothly. Im lvl 39..

12. Army Smurf says:

I am not at lvl32 yet to buy the frog with coins but I do have a smurfberry frog for sale

It's a bug. Just ignore the quest for now until next update. Save your smurfberries for other items.
      Smurfette quests are just "bonus quests" if u have her. Smurfette quests dont affect your progress. Players dont have smurfette quests dont have to do them.

• Bobi says:

Please be aware that android users have the same problem with smurfette’s frog. Please fix this on the next upate. I also keep missing my snail. I would like to keep at least two for some reason one keeps disappearing.

13. Donovan says:

I have Smurfette stuck on asking for 20 batches of flowers. I have planted hundreds already, and it never solves the quest.