The island update is live now for Android playersBy
Beeline (smurfs village game developer ) previously reported that a release of a new update will be available for both platforms (Apple and Android), but they didn’t mention any precise dates. Now after Less than 2 weeks since the island update was released for Apple iOs users, to be followed now by a release of the Android version, which was made available to most Android phones and tablet users via Android Market.
What is new in version 1.0.5a according to Beeline?
Complete the new quests given by Papa Smurf to unlock Dreamy Smurf, the ship and the new island. You must be level 19 or higher to access the island quests.
• Unlock Dreamy Smurf quest and a new island at level 19!
• Explore an all-new buildable area.
• Island content includes: Sassette Smurfling hut and quest, Slouchy Smurfling hut and quest, a new hut for Brainy and new crops for the island.
• New raft feature which lets you send out Smurfs on voyages with a chance to bring back treasure
• Tons of new decorative items