Archive for android
Important features of this update include:
- Pirate Smurf has invaded the island – Are your Smurfs ready for the high seas?
- Take a cosmic cruise down the amazing new smurfy space river you design yourself!
- Place Explorer Smurf’s space hut to unlock interactive river rides and get smurftastic discounts on all river pieces!
- Upgrade King Smurf’s Castle to earn new royal rewards and unlock medieval new decorations
- Place Princess Smurfette’s Tower on the mountain to transform Smurfette into a glamorous princess and increase XP rewards from her swooning game!
- Visit Nanny Smurf on the mountain to stitch together some adorable new knitted creations!
- Earn Smurf VIP status to access exclusive new VIP store items!
Not long after the King Smurfs update was released for Apple iOS users (version 1.4.8), Beeline has also released the same Smurfs Village update, version 1.3.5 for Android users. This time it features King smurf, who brings a lot of activities to do in the mountains. The update was made available for Android on December 19, 2013 and is available to download from Google play now.
Version 22.214.171.124a for Android is now available for download.
Beeline has informed us that it is a generic bug fix release. We encourage players to download the update as soon as possible.
This update does NOT address issues with Tracker, though we have been informed they are aware of and plan to fix his quests in a future update.
As always, we welcome your comments and concerns and encourage that you also report bugs to Beeline directly as it helps them see the full picture of the number of users affected when something goes wrong. You can open tickets with them via their support portal at beeline-i.com/support.php . Read More→
Nanny Smurf Update released for iOS and Android
The Nanny Smurf Update, which is version 1.4.6 on iOS and 1.3.3a on Android, has been released. The iOS version was made available on November 1st, with the Android version being available four days later, since November 5th 2013.
The new update comes with a couple of new features, the most prominent being the new VIP System, Nanny Smurf as well as a new mountain expansion and Smurfy Wonder.