Archive for bug
After the latest iOS smurfs village update 1.3.6 many players were unable to access to their villages. Apparently there is a minor glitch related to crops, so whenever you have crops ready to be harvested, you can’t get in after the update. Beeline is aware of the problem and are working to fix it as soon as possible. However there are a few tricks you can try at the moment that may help you to gain access to your village again. Read More→
After a long wait for Apple to review the submitted version, finally Beeline got the approval to for Smurfs village game easter update. The new version 1.3.6 which features Fireman smurf has been finally released for Apple iOS users, and hopefully Android players will get it shortly. According to Beeline, Smurfs’ Village 1.3.6 puts Extra Spring in your Step!
- Get a smurfy supercharge from the new XP Accelerator for a 5% boost on ALL XP items – or upgrade for an even bigger boost!
- Build Fireman Smurfs’ Hut to collect all of your coin and XP rewards at once!
- New game improvements let you get to the island even faster!
- Now there’s new open space to explore in the mountains
- Keep your caterpillars and snails tucked away safely in the new Storage Hut
- Spring is smurfing out all over the village with new themed items and decorations!
[pullquote]…The next update will be a bug fix update to address this issue as well as several other issues….[/pullquote]Many Smurfs village players are frustrated about Pink Heart Chests issue which are encountering with the latest update. Beeline representative Spelling Bee has released the following statement in The Smurfs village official forum:
“Hi again everyone. I would like to say thank you to those of you who have remained calm while anxiously awaiting word on what has happened with the Heart Chest. First, I am happy to say that I have just recently heard back from Beeline on exactly what has happened. Before I get to that however, I want to ask that you please read it carefully & completely before racing to snap judgments. Read More→
Several of you have reported issues in completing your purchases. These are some of the problems reported:
- Offers pop up on your screens, but you’re not able to complete purchases to obtain the items offered
- Purchases of special offers complete, but the items purchased never arrive
- Players want to purchase Smurfberries, but they are not able to complete the purchase of the package they want to buy
- Players purchase packages of Smurfberries, but the purchased Smurfberries never arrive
We have just learned that Beeline has been having issues with the servers that make the Special Offers and process your purchases. In the event that you are experiencing any of the above issues (or others not mentioned above), we encourage you to open a ticket at the Beeline-Interactive support portal: http://beeline-i.com/support.php Read More→