Archive for christmas
It is celebration time for Smurfs village Android players as Beeline have just released a the second Christmas update this year for the Android users just few days before Christmas. The update is available on Google play and you can download it right away. Similar update was released for Apple iOS users last week which covers the same content and features. This update contians some new year celebration items as was described by Beeline ” Start a Smurfy New Year with Smurfs’ Village 1.1.9a” . The main featured that the players will enjoy most is the fireworks as well as other seasonal decoration items. But what’s new according to Beeline’s official description: Read More→
Smurf’s Village has been turned into a winter wonderland with its latest Christmas themed update. Players can go to Handy’s or Architect’s shop to add Christmas customizations to their huts. Instead of using the blueprint process users are able to directly purchase the designs for 2 Smurfberries each. Add red, green, blue, and gold strung lights onto mushroom huts for a beautiful festive display. Players also have other customization options to enhance their huts. Attach a Christmas chimney, window with lights, and special decorated door. Users can play around with different combinations to create unique looking homes that stand out or coordinate with one another. Island huts can be customized with the same options as well. Read More→
After a long wait time has come to Android players to enjoy smurfs village with winter theme. Likewise the iOS update, Android users will get the access to similar items and features . According to Beeline description:
Get in the Smurfy Holiday Spirit with Smurfs’ Village Version 1.1.8a!
- Meet Sweepy Smurf and build his hut to get your village in ship shape for the holidays
- Place the Christmas Calendar and check it every day for special surprises!
- Take on challenging new quests
- Spread holiday cheer with lots of seasonal decorations and special items including: glowing lights, customizable Christmas trees, snow globes, candy canes, and many more!
- You’ll be on Santa’s Smurfy list all season long!
The Smurfs village Christmas 2012 update (version 1.3.0) brought with it snow and a lot of new Christmas Decoration items.
Most importantly in Xmas time is the Christmas tree. Similarly to every year in the smurfs village, there is a big Christmas tree available also this year which is available in the shop as majestic tree and costs 500 gold coins. After you buy the majestic tree you can customize the decorations. It can be decorated in three different variations: modern , traditional and smurfy blue, each decoration customization costs 200 coins. Bear in mind that Christmas tree is a seasonal item which means it will disappear in the next update. Read More→
While Smurfs in international edition villages are having hard time as they digging in the mountains looking for rewards and smurfberries, their counterpart smurfs in Japanese villages are having a great time celebrating Christmas in great joy with falling snow. This year Smurfs in Japanese village are having for the first time Buche de Noel for Christmas limited edition, in addition to Papa Smurf House snow globe, an Amber candle and much more. The atmosphere looks very worm in cold weather. Read More→
Beeline Japan have just released a new Christmas update for this year 2012. At the moment Christmas update is only available for Japanese Apple iOs users, hopefully it will be available next month for the rest of the world. Similarly to every year, Christmas comes with winter and snow theme. According to Beeline winter has come to Smurfs’ Village
- Christmas items have been added, such as red/white Christmas tree, Christmas candles, big Christmas cakes, sleds loaded with presents etc. Limited sales only.
- Birds added to Animal Sanctuary
- Miner Smurf gets his own hut
- new items such as smurfy vacuum cleaner which collects all XPs and coins (another limited sale I assume)
- Village expansion
- Travel between village and island can now be skipped with a button
- 5 smurfberries after update Read More→
Beeline Interactive is almost ready to release their new game Smurf Life to the masses. Although it’s from the same creators of the immensely popular mobile sensation known as Smurfs’ Village, this game is entirely different. Players become an honorary smurf instead of simply guiding them through their day to day activities. Users literally step into the white boots of a smurf living in the village. Set to be a sequel to the original Smurfs’ Village game players will enter an identical environment. Unfortunately, Gargamel has casted an evil storm spell over the village trapping all of the beloved characters from the series in peril. It’s up to players as an unknown smurf to save the day. Read More→
It seems like many Smurfs village fans are struggling to upgrade Christmas Tree, we therefore decided to add some screen-shots to help them to bypass this quest.
- Go the shop and buy the “750″ coins Christmas tree. Note that you can only buy it once and you cant delete it. If you already bought it, then go the next step.
- Insert it somewhere in your village
- If you tap at the bottom of the tree where the wood cross is, a small upgrade window will pop up on the right.
- Upgrading Christmas Tree costs 250 coins, if you tap upgrade a dialogue box will pop up and will ask you to confirm your intention to upgrade the tree.
- If you tap ‘Yes’ you will upgrade your tree, and voila you will get a beautiful Christmas tree with nice little star on the top.
Many new holiday quests and seasonal decorative items were added in this update such as snowman, snowsmurf, Christmas trees , in addition to a new snow bunny critter. You will find in also in this update:
- New, free land expansion at level 26: After all of the “Christmas” Quests have been finished, Papa will send out 5 Smurfs for 72 hrs. to get new tools for Timber Smurf. After that his hut can be upgraded for 7500 Coins. Then a new land expansion is added to the East.
- Sort your friends in the neighbours map from A-Z, Z-A or by gift. (i.e. neighbours not having yet been given a present come first) by tapping the button at the bottom right corner
- Falling Snow: Turning on “Effects” in the Options Menu lets it Snow in the village. The snow on the ground is always visible and can’t be turned off.
Comments have now been disabled on this page!
After more than 350 comments all questions regarding this update, like:
- how to upgrade christmas tree
- how to add magic shrubs
- why is Marco Smurf missing
- why is Grouchy Smurf missing
- what to do regarding watering/gifting/friends issues
have now been answered numerous times, please read the comments. If you have questions regarding other aspects of the game, please post them in the correct section.