Archive for halloween
Every smurfs village game player’s dream is to get his/ her village featured and get visited and seen by millions of other players. But in many occasion we think that their villages are better than featured villages, and why their villages are not featured. We contacted Beeline and asked them what are the criteria they are using to select featured villages. They simply said “that there isn’t really a criteria for featured villages. They have been awarding them as part of design contests. And yes her we go, today Beeline are calling for a contest about Haunted Castle!
The idea of the contest is to make Halloween-decorated village, in which an odd and ominous haunted castle will have magically appeared! And will keep Gargamel away. The top 5 entries will be Featured villages, and the winner will get 800 Smurfberries awards. To find out more details about the Haunted Castle Contest as well and where you need to submit your village screenshots click here .
Without previous notice Beeline surprisingly released a new major update of smurfs’ village game for the month of October (version 1.1.4 ). As it was expected previously Halloween theme has taken place in this update and was described by Beeline as “Smurf or Treat! Halloween comes to Smurfs’ Village!”. For more XP a new character called ” Scaredy Smurf “ has joined the village, which will give you daily XP, as well as many other Halloween decorative items were added. A full review about the this update (version 1.1.4 ) is described below.
- Although a Beeline employee/representative said on their Facebook Forum there would be new land in the next update, there seems to be no new expansion
- Everyone who has Smurfette can turn her into Lone Smurf (after a quest to mix a purple potion from her). Lone Smurf then will give quests on her own.
- Scaredy Smurf comes to the village after a quest from Papa Smurf to send 2 Smurfs to look for him for 8 hours
- Scaredy Smurf gives 400XP, but only at night (night mode turned on), once a day
- The street lamps are now brighter during the night.
- Gravestones and Jack-O-Lanterns were added as temporary Halloween items (seasonal items).
- Purple piknick table and purple bench were added (only available for Smurfberries, not sure if they are temporary).
- At least one new level was added.
- Halloween Sweet Gifts: Gum ball 150XP (requires level 15); Lollipop 50XP; Chocolate Bar (requires level 25) 250 XP.
- Gifting system seems to have been updated, when a gift is placed a status bar shows the progress.
- The issue were Alchemist asked to upgrade Papa Smurf’s house even though it was already upgraded has been fixed.
Although you may get some kind of message that Marco Smurf came back empty handed and that he will try again tomorrow, we are not sure what that means, either that Marco will not always give gifts or that it is the correction of the bug were Marco did not give gifts for some people after they returned to their village.
We think the issue with the friends has been fixed, at least I can see all of mine again without any issues, but we can not say for sure that it was fixed for everyone.