Archive for ios
Early than it was expected Beeline has already release the new update of the smurfs village game. The new update version 1.3.8 features Miners smurf. Many features and items were added. According to the official description of Beeline: Smurfs Village 1.3.9 Leaves You Rolling in Rewards!
- Build Miners mountain hut to open a new mini game that takes you on a wild ride through a jewel-filled cavern!
- Place the new Smurf Condo to safely stow your Smurf huts and free up space in the village.
- Now you can plant and grow tasty crops on the mountain to earn gold and XP rewards!
- Build the Wheat Shed, the Binoculars, or the Carnival Game to help your Smurfy Wonder yield free Smurfberries even faster!
- Dress up your smurfy domain with bunches of beautiful new decorations and premium items!
- Explore three new premium paint collections from Painter Smurf to give your village a fresh coat of cute!
- New game improvements make completing quests easier than ever before!
- A New level was also added
Apparently beeline is preparing for a good update for Apple iOS (version 1.3.8), which will take place sometimes next week (more probably before the 1st of May). At the moment we do not have enough details about this coming update to share with you but hopefully we will get more details anytime soon. Even no infomation were revealed neither in the official forum of Smurf village or on Beeline’s Facebook page.
So please stay tuned and hopefully we will update you on the 24th, 25th and in the 26 th with more details about this update.
A new performance update was just released by Beeline for Apple iOS users. According to Beeline’s official description this new update was addressed for Bug fixes and performance improvements. In addition we want to share you a statement that was released by Beeline: “We believe we have isolated the issue to a bad server call. This server call makes a change to the game that results in a critical error and crash. We have shut off this call so no other games should be impacted with this issue. Read More→
As it was expected The new spring 2013 Smurfs village update was released this week to bring fun and enjoyment to smurfs lovers. As usual the update was released for Apple iOS user to be followed with and android update in a week or two. According to Beeline: There’s Fun All Around in Smurfs Village 1.3.7!
- Help rebuild the smurfy carousel on the mountain, then watch your Smurfs go for a spin!
- Install a set of stairs that leads to new open space in the mountains
- A new, smurfed up store makes it easier to find what you’re looking for
- A wheel of prizes awaits in Lucky Smurf’s new Island Mini Game!
- Make Fireman Smurf at home on the Island and in the Mountains
- Plant and harvest all of your shrubs at once with the new Fruit Picker
- Collect XP to reach the new level 58! Read More→
The Magical Canvas has arrived in Smurfs’ Village Japan. With it, you’ll be able to paint your village, much like you can do with Painter.
For those of you with the Japanese version of the game, iOS 1.340 has just been released.
This update is mostly the equivalent of iOS 1.3.4 in the international game (English Edition). When you update to this version, Brainy will award you with 1 free smurfberry (you may need to move around/wait a little before Brainy hands it over)!
Included in this update:
- The snow has melted
- Purchase Smurfette’s chalet on the mountain to generate daily XP
- Mountain expansion for coins
- One the expansion is complete, you can start rebuilding the Watch Tower
- Crystal Storage and regular Storage cave now available for purchase on the mountain
- New quests have been added
- Level 55 has been added
- New premium items, including Puppy and Beavers are available for purchase
- Many other coin items added, including the remaining gifting signs!
As it was expected Beeline has released a new update of the Smurfs village (Version 1.3.5) where Marina the Mermaid has been introduced to the game. Marina costs 30 smurfberries but if you place her in the island, she will invite her sweetheart Handy Smurf. In addition
you will be able to build Handy’s Dive Shop and unlock a new diving mini game according Beeline. While you are playing scuba diving mini game you will be able to find sparkling pearls to collect XP and coins . More over New quests give you even more ways to earn XP according to Beeline. New pets like chicken and goat are added to populate the village and make it animal friendly environment. and finally level 56 has been added for all of you super-scoring Smurfs! Read More→
The Smurfs village update 1.3.4 is officially released by Beeline for apple iOS users as it was expected. The new update contians many new features mainly in the mountains as described by Beeline: Smurfs Village 1.3.4 Reaches New Heights of Fun!
- Purchase Smurfette’s mountain chalet to earn daily XP!
- Restore the new Observatory to earn a weekly Smurberry reward!
- Complete Grandpa’s quests to open up new space to build and enjoy the mountain air!
- Get the new, super resource machine, to produce 25% more resources than the original!
- New premium items have popped up to peak your interest and help you earn XP!
- Your sky-high smurfy adventure is just beginning! Read More→
Today many of the Apple iOs players got the icon of Beehive portal changed. So it time to say bye to the snow as it is expected that this version beings spring themed atmosphere to the village. The icon of this upcoming version features again Smurfette as it was expected. Every year Smurfette is starred in the Valentines update. Until now Beeline did not announce anything about the new update neither shared any secreen-shots, but we are expecting this time a major update with more features besides seasonal valentines items. Since the icon was already revealed this is a good sign to get the update sometimes this week we assume to be today or tomorrow. Read More→
After many surprises gifts and free Smurfberries, and few days after the new year Beeline have released a new winter update (and probably the last update themed with snow), for apple iOs users. The update contains a lot for decoration items in the main Smurfs land , in the island and also in the mountains, as it was expected. The main new feature in this update is the Silo, which can be used to speed up multiple plots at the same time according to beeline, the Silo costs 15 smurfberries and is available in the smurfs village and the island, however smurfberries are required in order to speed up the the plots. Also now you can place more habitats and collect more animals in the sanctuary. No new smurfs or new levels were added in this update. Read More→
While everybody was expecting the new update for next week, Beeline surprises smurfs village fans with the release of a Christmas update for apple iOS players (Android users will expect their update , in few days). Like wise every year Christmas update is the holiday update and that’s what beeline is slogan for this update Get in the Smurfy Holiday Spirit with Smurfs’ Village Version 1.3.0!. In this update in addition to new Xmas quests, Sweepy Smurf was introduced to the village , he owns a hut but he doesn’t have any mini game. An interactive item this time also was added on which is the Christmas calender , in which you can get daily surprises. Many Christmas decoration items were added in addition to a vintage Gramophone which costs $2.58. Read More→
Tracker Smurf and his event quests is a rather new edition to the Smurfs’ Village game. When a player places a Cauldron in their village their smurfs can concoct a special soup that yields bonus XP each time XP is earned in the game. The amount of experience points earned can be increased to the max by assisting Tracker in gathering ingredients for the stew. This can be done through completing tasks in his scavenger hunt. Tapping on the Cauldron automatically displays a drop down list of tasks to be completed. These quests range from playing a mini-game to making a particular smurf wave at you.
A great and neat Smurfs village Halloween update has been just released by Beeline. Many new items and features have been added. According to Beeline, the new update has lots of haunted Halloween fun in 1.2.8!
- Frightfully cute Halloween decorations to give your village spooky spirit!
- Handy’s “Haunted Shack” is full of fun Smurfy scares!
- Exclusive creepy hut customizations.
- Design your own Smurf Playground and fill it with fun!
- New land expansion on the island!
- Discover new rewards at the Miner’s Hut and Diamond Mine.
- New Smurftastic rewards!
- Lots of bug fixes. Read More→