Archive for live
After many surprises gifts and free Smurfberries, and few days after the new year Beeline have released a new winter update (and probably the last update themed with snow), for apple iOs users. The update contains a lot for decoration items in the main Smurfs land , in the island and also in the mountains, as it was expected. The main new feature in this update is the Silo, which can be used to speed up multiple plots at the same time according to beeline, the Silo costs 15 smurfberries and is available in the smurfs village and the island, however smurfberries are required in order to speed up the the plots. Also now you can place more habitats and collect more animals in the sanctuary. No new smurfs or new levels were added in this update. Read More→
While everybody was expecting the new update for next week, Beeline surprises smurfs village fans with the release of a Christmas update for apple iOS players (Android users will expect their update , in few days). Like wise every year Christmas update is the holiday update and that’s what beeline is slogan for this update Get in the Smurfy Holiday Spirit with Smurfs’ Village Version 1.3.0!. In this update in addition to new Xmas quests, Sweepy Smurf was introduced to the village , he owns a hut but he doesn’t have any mini game. An interactive item this time also was added on which is the Christmas calender , in which you can get daily surprises. Many Christmas decoration items were added in addition to a vintage Gramophone which costs $2.58. Read More→
After short wait since the release of iOs version, The smurfs village version 1.1.7a (Thanksgiving update) has been released for Android users and is live on Googke play. Android players were very exited after they heard some heads up about the update content from their iOS companions. This update which introduces and features Grandpa Smurf in the village is considered as one of the big updates since a long time. The players are now able to flight using hot air ballo0n and go to the mountains where they find Grandpa smurf. Once they reach the mountains, a new smurf’s life can be started thee under the guidance of Grandpa smurf. Grandpa smurf will give new style of quest and the players need to work them out. Since there is no land in the rocky mountains, most smurfs’ quest will be digging in the mountain to find mineral resources (crystals) and Grandpa old items (glasses, magnifier, …) , in addition to XP and gold coins and much more items can be found in the mountains. In this update Beeline has used a new strategy for the first time by selling items using real money instead of buying smurfs berries and purchase items, however only one item (Handy Smurf’s Resource Machine) is being tested at the moment. Read More→
Beeline has released a new version of Smurfs Village for iOs players (Android version will follow shortly) , the new version 1.2.9 features Grandpa smurf as the main character in this update. This new update is considered as one of the major and big updates for Smurfs village games since few mouths. The main features in this update is adding a new domain in the game where smurfs will travel to. This time smurfs have to travel to the mountain using hot air balloon to find Grandpa smurf and help him. But players first need to find out how to get or build the hot air balloon before they travel to the mountain. While smufs travel to the mountain they will be able to build a hut for Grandpa smuf and repair the new wondrous windmill for a special reward.
The Smurfs village Halloween update was just released for android users. This is the biggest surprise Beeline has ever made for their Smurfs village fans since they got their hands in Android platform. According to the reviews and Android players feedback, most of them are extremely happy as they got a chance to enjoy Halloween themed update during Halloween season. Usually the Android update goes live at least 2 weeks after the release of Apple iOs version (sometimes longer). Now it seems like Beeline ‘s development team is getting well established and have things under-control. This makes most of the players leaving great feedback, apart few of them are having the game shut just after launching it. Read More→
A great and neat Smurfs village Halloween update has been just released by Beeline. Many new items and features have been added. According to Beeline, the new update has lots of haunted Halloween fun in 1.2.8!
- Frightfully cute Halloween decorations to give your village spooky spirit!
- Handy’s “Haunted Shack” is full of fun Smurfy scares!
- Exclusive creepy hut customizations.
- Design your own Smurf Playground and fill it with fun!
- New land expansion on the island!
- Discover new rewards at the Miner’s Hut and Diamond Mine.
- New Smurftastic rewards!
- Lots of bug fixes. Read More→
Finally it seems like Apple team have approved the submitted version of smurfs village Halloween update. Many apple iOs players got the icon of their game center changed already. This is a good indication of the update release, hopefully it will be live in few hours. This time the Smurfs village English version icon looks different than the Japanese once which was released earlier. The icon features one of the smurfs (not clear who is?), scared and running away. Last year Scaredy smurf was introduced in Halloween update and was featured in the update icon, however this year no new character will be added. Read More→
For those who were inquiring where to find the Dragon costume in smurfs village or how to get it, it has popped now to many players as a bonus offer. The offer will be available for limited time and there is no guarantee to see it again. The dragon costume doesn’t have a fixed price but you can get it only when you buy a smurberries package offered. The amount of smurfberries offered will vary from player to player as well the price. Smurfs village players will get different prices as it will depend on their purchase history. It’s rolling out across several different countries and hopefully you will get it soon. The Dragon costume will be worn by three smurfs and will run in the village while it give you about 250 XP. Read More→
After many of apple iOs Smurfs village players have frustration yesterday, today Beeline released a summer update of smurfs village for 2012. Many features and decoration items were added as well as a new level was added. A new smurfs “Lucky Smurf” was added at level 14. So what’ s new According to Beeline official description:
- Build a summer house for Smurfette on the island! Play her sunbathing minigame to make the lovesick Smurfs go back to work!
- Tired of harvesting on the island by hand? Add Farmer Smurf’s tractor to the island to simplify farming. Just like Farmer Smurf, the tractor will boost nearby crops, and add the “harvest all” ability. If you have Farmer’s “plant all” upgrade in the village the tractor can “plant all” too!
- Lucky Smurf joins the village at level 14 with his mystery box shop. Open mystery boxes and decide whether to keep what’s inside, or open a new box for even smurfier prizes. How lucky will you get?
- Scale the mountainside at level 28 for a new free land expansion on the island!
- Level 48 has been added to the game
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
After a long long wait of the new update 1.2.1 (Sporty Smurf update), just came live. I this update new smurfs will join the village, however many players are complaining that they lost their Clockworker smurfs and bolts. In addition to that new Sports themed decoration items were added as well as new gifts. Moreover a new level 47 was added.
So what is new in this version according to Beeline official description:
- Sporty Smurf joins the island with his Soccer Mix-Up mini-game. Header, pass, and kick your way to victory!
- Modify the soccer field with stunning upgrades to earn extra xp when completing Sporty Smurf’s Soccer Mix-Up!
- Palm trees on the island can now grow a unique crop on your island. Trade with friends to unlock them all. Which crop did you get?
- Visit friends to boost the rewards they receive from a palm tree crop once per day
- Wild Smurf joins the island, unlocking all palm tree crops including a special crop. Wild Smurf also boosts the reward from all palm tree crops
- Upgrade Wild Smurf to unlock Plant All and Harvest All functionalities for the palm crops
- New sport themed decorations have been added to the island
- Level 47 has been added to the game
- Lots of new quests in the village and on the island
- Various bug fixes.