Archive for smurfs village
Today on the official facebook page of The Smurf’s village game, few screenshots from different villages were published. The published images were part of Beeline’s contest , in which Beeline called for it last week. To share the art of the players and in order to encourage others to submit thier screenshots, Beeline published this statement on thier facebook page:
Beeline is running a new Smurfs’ Village game contest titled in their Facebook page as:” Get your glow on by showing us our best nighttime screenshots! “. As the title says it all, it is about sharing your best nighttime corner, whether in the mountains, in the island , or in the Space, (It’s a shame we don’t have a desert like the Sahara in the Smurfs’ Village game).
Beeline has set the challenge for you: “Now that we’ve got the Magical Sundial to control day and night in your Mountain, Space, and Island villages, let’s see what you can do with it. Use light-up items, and the Swoof planet’s glow-in-the dark paint to create Smurftacular works of art in the dark. We’ll share our favorite images on the Facebook page and credit your forum user name!” Read More→
Shortly after the release of Blacksmith Smurf update for Apple platform, today beeline has also release the update for Android players. This new update was were welcomed by Apple players, and we wish you will like it also. Initially there was no bugs complains by the players and we hope it will run for you smoothly on your devices.
So waht’s new in this update according to Beeline:
• Add Blacksmith Smurf to the Mountain and craft magnificent creations including Golden Armors a Metal Minotaur, Excalibur and more!
• Complete Smurfy sets with Homnibus’ Smurf Tome and unlock Smurfy crystal statues that give daily rewards. Read More→
Today Beeline has launched an other cool exclusive offer in the smurfs village game. The offer consists of of 100 smurfberries and you will get in addition a Peacock Resource bundle as a bonus. The bundle consists of a Peacock which yo uwill add it to your zoo and some resouces i.e 75 Dye , 250 stone , 250 wood, 25 star dust. In addition and you will earn two tokens for your VIP status (tha will help you to unlock VIP store later on). Peacock Resource bundle, costs $10 (£ 6.99) and will remain for 30 minutes. Read More→
Not long after the Thanksgiving update Beeline has released a new Smurfs village update (probably the last update before the Christmas update), version 1.4.7 for iOS and 22.214.171.124 for Android. This time it features Clown smurf, who brings a lot of fun to the village. The update was made available for both platforms (Android and Apple iOS)
According to Beeline the changes are:
– Place Clown Smurf’s new Carnival Hut and play classic mini games to earn tickets you can trade in for smurftastic prizes!
– Stage a smurftacular magic show with Magician Smurf’s new saw a Smurf in half trick and earn extra dye per day!
– Harvest all your swoofy space shrubs at once with the Magic Space Shrub Harvester or upgrade to plant all too!
– Earn VIP status to unlock the new Stork to travel instantly between the four different village areas
– Discover new mystery eggs and seeds on the Swoof Planet and see what they’ll reveal
– Place the amazing floating Space Hammock or watch the Smurfs flip out on the new Snowboard ramp! Read More→