Archive for smurfs village
Not long after the Thanksgiving update Beeline has released a new Smurfs village update (probably the last update before the Christmas update), version 1.4.7 for iOS and 18.104.22.168 for Android. This time it features Clown smurf, who brings a lot of fun to the village. The update was made available for both platforms (Android and Apple iOS)
According to Beeline the changes are:
- Place Clown Smurf’s new Carnival Hut and play classic mini games to earn tickets you can trade in for smurftastic prizes!
- Stage a smurftacular magic show with Magician Smurf’s new saw a Smurf in half trick and earn extra dye per day!
- Harvest all your swoofy space shrubs at once with the Magic Space Shrub Harvester or upgrade to plant all too!
- Earn VIP status to unlock the new Stork to travel instantly between the four different village areas
- Discover new mystery eggs and seeds on the Swoof Planet and see what they’ll reveal
- Place the amazing floating Space Hammock or watch the Smurfs flip out on the new Snowboard ramp! Read More→
Hello fellow smurfs, we just have some flash news about the upcoming update . Today in an official statement posted by Beeline in their Facebook page announcing that Nanny Smurf is the next to join the Smufrs Village team. Nanny Smurfs comes with her Hut to start knitting smurftastic and colorful decorations for your village, so get ready for this winter. We don’t know when this update will be released but we assume to be released anytime soon. please stay tuned for more updates . Read More→
It can be bought for 9.99 USD in the build menu on the mountain and after it has been placed it is possible to exchange up to 50 crystals per day for XP.
The crystal grinder can only be used once every 24 hours even if at that day not the total of 50 crystals has been exchanged.
After clicking on the grinder a window will open up to chose how many and what kind of crystals should be used. Afterwards for each crystal that has been grinded a bonus of 2000 XP is rewarded. That means the crystal grinder offers up to 100.000 XP per day. Read More→
The Sculptor Smurf Update (version 1.4.3 on iOS and 1.2.9.a on Android) replaced the Super Resource Machine with the Super Duper Resource Machine.
Once again, just as with the switch from the regular to the super resource machine, the design of the machine has been changed. This new resource machine does not only produce the same amount of Stone, Wood and Dye resources but on top of that it also produces the new space resource Stardust, which was introduced in the Space Update. The resource machine gives out 80xStone, 80xWood (85xStone and 85XWood from the 6th collection onwards), 25xDye and 7xStardust for a period of 15 days with a total of 2980 resources.
Unlike the previous versions of the resource machine, the super duper resource machine is available in all areas, i.e. the mainland, island, mountain and space area. Read More→