Archive for update
- Take a cosmic cruise down the amazing new smurfy space river you design yourself!
- Place Explorer Smurf’s space hut to unlock interactive river rides and get smurftastic discounts on all river pieces!
- Upgrade King Smurf’s Castle to earn new royal rewards and unlock medieval new decorations
- Place Princess Smurfette’s Tower on the mountain to transform Smurfette into a glamorous princess and increase XP rewards from her swooning game!
- Visit Nanny Smurf on the mountain to stitch together some adorable new knitted creations!
- Earn Smurf VIP status to access exclusive new VIP store items!
We are expecting a new Christmas update of The Smurfs Village game to be released soon. Likewise previous Christmas updates, it will have a winter theme. Snow, Christmas tree, and other winter items will be the main decorations in the smurfs village. This year Beeline decided to bring King Smurf to the village. The new icon of the upcoming update, which was revealed by Beeline features King Smurf holding a scepter that had a small mushroom on top in his hand, and wearing a gold-colored hat and pants with a crown perched on the back of the hat as well as a red cloak with a furry white trim.
Version 126.96.36.199a for Android is now available for download.
Beeline has informed us that it is a generic bug fix release. We encourage players to download the update as soon as possible.
This update does NOT address issues with Tracker, though we have been informed they are aware of and plan to fix his quests in a future update.
As always, we welcome your comments and concerns and encourage that you also report bugs to Beeline directly as it helps them see the full picture of the number of users affected when something goes wrong. You can open tickets with them via their support portal at beeline-i.com/support.php . Read More→
Not long after the Thanksgiving update Beeline has released a new Smurfs village update (probably the last update before the Christmas update), version 1.4.7 for iOS and 188.8.131.52 for Android. This time it features Clown smurf, who brings a lot of fun to the village. The update was made available for both platforms (Android and Apple iOS)
According to Beeline the changes are:
- Place Clown Smurf’s new Carnival Hut and play classic mini games to earn tickets you can trade in for smurftastic prizes!
- Stage a smurftacular magic show with Magician Smurf’s new saw a Smurf in half trick and earn extra dye per day!
- Harvest all your swoofy space shrubs at once with the Magic Space Shrub Harvester or upgrade to plant all too!
- Earn VIP status to unlock the new Stork to travel instantly between the four different village areas
- Discover new mystery eggs and seeds on the Swoof Planet and see what they’ll reveal
- Place the amazing floating Space Hammock or watch the Smurfs flip out on the new Snowboard ramp! Read More→
Nanny Smurf Update released for iOS and Android
The Nanny Smurf Update, which is version 1.4.6 on iOS and 1.3.3a on Android, has been released. The iOS version was made available on November 1st, with the Android version being available four days later, since November 5th 2013.
The new update comes with a couple of new features, the most prominent being the new VIP System, Nanny Smurf as well as a new mountain expansion and Smurfy Wonder.