Archive for update
In honor of the upcoming Smurfs 2 movie, the new update 1.4.0 for the Smurfs’ Village game will be loaded with several fun themed features based off the film. As mentioned previously players will be able to bring a little bit of Paris to the countryside with a handful of new decorative items. Create your own Parisian Café in the center of your village or design a signature tourist spot for your smurfs to take a scenic break at. Add sleek street menu signs, gourmet cuisine, and dainty rounded serving tables complete with refreshments to satisfy a hungry crowd. Draw patrons to your café by laying stone pathways, adjacent lighting in the form of lamp posts, placing picnic blankets for a touch of romance that Paris is known for, and even fencing in the area to make it stand out from the rest of the village. There’s also a smurf-size Eiffel tower that glows in the dark when the game is in night mode. It’s truly a spectacular sight. Read More→
Version 1.2.6a for Android is now available for download. It is equivalent to iOS version 1.3.9 in which the Farming has been introduced to the mountain and Condos in which you can store mushroom huts help to alleviate the shortage of space that many players at the higher levels experience.
A key difference players will notice in this release is that Beeline has made it a requirement to tweet daily in order to receive Reporter Smurf’s rewards. Many players on both platforms are not pleased with this change, and there is a topic on the Beeline forum where players can weigh in asking that Reporter Smurf be changed back to the way he was before the update, where previously tweeting was required only once per week to get the 1SB reward. The daily rewards of stone, coin, and XP did not require the tweet, and in this release the tweet is required to receive these rewards. Read More→
Early than it was expected Beeline has already release the new update of the smurfs village game. The new update version 1.3.8 features Miners smurf. Many features and items were added. According to the official description of Beeline: Smurfs Village 1.3.9 Leaves You Rolling in Rewards!
- Build Miners mountain hut to open a new mini game that takes you on a wild ride through a jewel-filled cavern!
- Place the new Smurf Condo to safely stow your Smurf huts and free up space in the village.
- Now you can plant and grow tasty crops on the mountain to earn gold and XP rewards!
- Build the Wheat Shed, the Binoculars, or the Carnival Game to help your Smurfy Wonder yield free Smurfberries even faster!
- Dress up your smurfy domain with bunches of beautiful new decorations and premium items!
- Explore three new premium paint collections from Painter Smurf to give your village a fresh coat of cute!
- New game improvements make completing quests easier than ever before!
- A New level was also added
Smurfs ‘ Village has been updated to version 1.3.8. New mountain and village area decorations are the main content, as well as game enhancements.
Barber Smurf has been added. Build his hut on the Mountain for him to appear. He costs 25 Smurfberries.
Tap Grandpa Smurf to start a short haircut sequence. Barber Smurf will give you 500xp and 4 dye every 24 hours. Being able to earn dye regularly is very helpful. Read More→
Smurfs village Android Version 1.2.6a is now available for download on Google Play. It is equivalent to iOS version 1.3.8 in which the Barber Smurf and Handy’s Mountain Hut have been added to the mountain, and Timber’s Log Splitter has been added to the mainland.
In Smurfs village Android edition Barber Smurf also costs 25 Smurfberries. When you place him in your mountain village, he gives 500 XP and 4 dye every 24 hours. Placing Barber also allows you to collect XP from Grandpa’s crystals every 12 hours instead of 24, meaning you collect twice as much XP from Grandpa each day. If you have accumulated a large amount of crystals, this extra XP can be quite significant. You will notice that when you collect your daily XP from Barber that Grandpa Smurf runs over to Barber’s hut. This is so that Barber Smurf can give Grandpa’s beard a tidy trim. Read More→
The Smurfs village Japanese version has been updated again, and once more, exclusive items and features pour through! New balloons, mystery trees and a new kind of achievement are some of the latest things to hit this version of the game.This update is the equivalent of iOS 1.3.7, though with some minor differences.
A new smurfs village update was released today for Apple iOS players, according to Beeleine in this update you will be able to give your Village a Smurfy Makeover!
- Make an appointment with Barber Smurf by placing his hut in your village for a daily dye and XP bonus!
- Bring Handy Smurf to The Mountain to start customizing your mountain homes – making hut revisions is now easier than ever before!
- Use Smurfberries to purchase new space expansions in the Village and on the Island!
- Decorate to your delight with lots of new premium and coin items like the new dance floor, log splitter, mountain camping gear, and a sizzling fire pit!
- The smurfiest players can now reach level 59!
- Say “Goodbye” to old game bugs and “Hello” to new game improvements! Read More→
Today we received an other image from a Beeline representative revealing an other feature item in the upcoming update (version 1.3.8 for Apple iOS). This item is unlike the other items, which we mostly saw them in the actual cartoon series, this time is a Dance floor tiles. The Dance floor tiles have many colors like the orange, blue, green and purple and more other colors probably. The image shows the Smurfs in action having fun and performing some cute dance scenes on the Dance floor tiles. Again we don’t know what is the cost of these dance floor tiles, and we don’t know whether will be cost coins or Smurfberries. Read More→
Apparently beeline is preparing for a good update for Apple iOS (version 1.3.8), which will take place sometimes next week (more probably before the 1st of May). At the moment we do not have enough details about this coming update to share with you but hopefully we will get more details anytime soon. Even no infomation were revealed neither in the official forum of Smurf village or on Beeline’s Facebook page.
So please stay tuned and hopefully we will update you on the 24th, 25th and in the 26 th with more details about this update.
Version 1.2.5a for Android Is now available for download. It is equivalent to iOS version 1.3.7 in which the carousel has been added to the mountain along with a mountain expansion, and other new items, as well as the new menu system devised to make it easier for players to find items required to complete quests and decorate their villages as they desire. Most items are described and labeled, and their initial XP or coin reward for initial placement is shown as well as the recurring reward, if applicable.
As it was expected The new spring 2013 Smurfs village update was released this week to bring fun and enjoyment to smurfs lovers. As usual the update was released for Apple iOS user to be followed with and android update in a week or two. According to Beeline: There’s Fun All Around in Smurfs Village 1.3.7!
- Help rebuild the smurfy carousel on the mountain, then watch your Smurfs go for a spin!
- Install a set of stairs that leads to new open space in the mountains
- A new, smurfed up store makes it easier to find what you’re looking for
- A wheel of prizes awaits in Lucky Smurf’s new Island Mini Game!
- Make Fireman Smurf at home on the Island and in the Mountains
- Plant and harvest all of your shrubs at once with the new Fruit Picker
- Collect XP to reach the new level 58! Read More→
Despite the smurfs village spring update will be released sometimes this week, yet many payers were too excited and curious to know more details about the upcoming update. Such questions we kept receiving these days are: How does Lucky’s Hut look like in the island?, also those who their main XP income comes from the Shrubs, they were also curious know about the Shrub Harvester. Today Beeline released an other screen-shot about the featured new items are added in the spring 2013 update. Mainly Lucky Smurf’s hat in the island which will be associate with a roulette mini-game. In addition to a lovely Smurfs’ Carousel as well as the Shrub harvester machine with dual function plant and harvest options. Read More→